“Excellent quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The White Spa - CLOSED

The White Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: The White Spa located in the Pub Street Area in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Our management aim to provide our value guest with an excellent experience and we believed our valued guest will tremendously spread the news of our exceptional services of our professional therapists. Therefore, as part of our gratitude, we make it a point to grow each day to serve you better and to suit your every need from treatments to branches. Let us pamper your body to freshen your feel and health. We currently employ the male therapist in order to make more choice for our value guest. Thank You.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent quality”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

It was given me another experience in Siem Reap massage quality with exceptional services. I feel so relaxed after spending 2hours foot and body massage in The White spa with friendly staff.

Zurich, Switzerland
“Most tender and relaxing massage”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

After a Day of work in Siemens Reap I was visiting this small location. There are dozens of spas offering all types of massage, but this is cosy, clean with very nice and friendly people. You feel safe and confortable immediately. The massage i got, was the most relaxing massage, perefctly done. I will Return here in my next visit to Siem Reap.

Visited October 2013
Siem Reap, Takev, Cambodia
“Very good Spa And Excellent Service”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

For spas, this place provides a vey nice ambience. The frontage is not big and is easy to miss out on the place, walk in and one will be impressed with the service as well as the massages on offer.

Though pricier than those on the roadside, the spa offers a nice refuge away from the hustle of the main Pub Street. Had tried 4 massages in Siem Reap and this is the best, with the well trained masseurs providing a solid relief from the tiring day out walking in Angkor Wat. Do remember to ask for a STRONG massage though, as my experience with Cambodian massage is that they tend to be too soft.

For the great massage,

Visited August 2013
“Relaxed place!”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

just shorts time but good experience with staffs and service. Upstairs place great place design,therapy friendly and understands our need.location is easy by close to main road,near to night market.

Visited June 2013
Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"No effect" massage!”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

I was just here a few hours ago for a so-called massage. I call it a "no effect" massage, because it was just that.... I hardly felt anything, too soft. I asked the masseus to massage harder and after a few times asking her, she said, "i have no energy".... Eh? So i complained and asked to change to a different lady but the lady at the front said there wasn't anyone else. I guess they only have 2 masseus as 1 was already allocated to my mother. My mum's masseus was ok, initally soft but when told to massage harder, she did so and did it well, according to my mum. Anyway, my masseus not only was bad, she had a cold, started coughing too and also talked a lot to my mum's masseus (who hardly responsed btw). Her massage techniques were completely wrong, her strokes were not syncronised, it was just sporadic... It was ridiculous. I've had many many messages before and even though am not trained to massage someone, i know when someone has not been trained properly. Usd20 was so not worth it. I've had massages in thailand, vietnam, indonesia and malaysia. All good experiences. This was by far the worst. My regular masseus at home are actually cambodians too, so u can imagine my surprise when i found this one pretty bad. The lady at the front was very apologetic and i felt bad for her as it's not her fault really. She mentioned that lady has been working for 4 years... Really??? I am asian and pretty thin so i cannot imagine her massaging men or bigger sized individuals. If i felt nothing, then they would probably feel someone lightly touching them?? I wanted a massage to loosen my tight muscles after a long day visiting temples, but i don't feel relaxed at all.. Sigh... I wont be visiting this place again and wont recommend it to anyone either. Tomorrow, another spa... One that is highly recommeded by trip advisor.

Visited June 2013