“Good massage”
Review of Lotus Dream Spa

Lotus Dream Spa
Ranked #13 of 117 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Best massage in Siem Reap.We offer good affordable massage in Siem Reap. We are situated in the central market area, next door to common grounds coffee shop(please check google maps or our web site). What is so different at Lotus Dream SPA? There are a lot of massage parlours and SPAs in Siem Reap, how to choose one from the other? The differences are in the services, you are the judge and we can guarantee that after one of our treatment you will feel relaxed and ready for another day in the temples or at work.Highest standards of cleanliness, linen and towels are changed after each customer. Soft and freshly laundered massage clothes for your comfort.Our therapists are not allowed to use their mobile phone while with guests, only cool relaxing music. All rooms have full air conditioning, nicely decorated space with low ambient lighting. Professionally trained therapists.Free cold water and ice cold towel when you arrive and herbal tea after your treatment. Very reasonably priced services.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 19 May 2012

I had an oil massage here last week and i was quite impressed, sure its a bit more expensive than some other massage places in town but you get a private air conditioned room, with a proper massage bed (with that sort of hole where you put your head into) other massage shops in siem reap are mattress on the floor with curtains around.
The massage itself was good and she seemed to know what was doing, also it is on a dusty little street but so is most of siem reap! its very clean and new inside
i would recommend

"two days"
"tuk tuk"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 27 March 2012

this is one of the better SPA we visited which fit our budget but exceed our expectation. So good that 4 hours after our first session we came back for a second session (immediately after another SPA we went to)... it was our "SPA Day" :)

Reviewed 18 March 2012

We visited Lotus Dream Spa two out of the 5 nights we were in Siem Reap (we discovered the spa the last two nights we were there). The hours are great for travelers (open until midnight) and the massage was outstanding! When we return to Cambodia in 2013, we will visit Lotus Dream Spa EVERY night!

Reviewed 6 March 2012

I found the spa on trip advisor so thought I'd give it a try! I arrived and was given a fresh cold towel and iced water then led upstairs to a room with 2 beds in that was nicely lit with a private bathroom.... Both room were clean and had a nice bed coverings etc. As I opted for an hour massage .... The traditional type, I wasn't sure if a bed was the most appropriate place??? But it sure was!! The girl was amazing and had me moved into all sorts of positions to stretch my picture and massage my back etc.... I've never had this type of massage before but it seemed great! I also had a foot scrub and pedicure which took another hour and I was very impressed! My feet looked and felt great and the girl was very professional and took her time. Even cleaning equipment thoroughly throughout the treatment. All the staff were friendly and the lady on reception spoke good English. I would not hesitate to return! The place also funds a local school so makes you feel like you are contributing to Cambodia in a small way too. One of the owners was there today too.... Friendly guy who was happy to chat about the spa and the school and how it was set up..... So if you're in Siem reap go and give this place a try! Keep up the good work!

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 March 2012

My friend and I decided to try this place because it was the second highest ranked spa in Siem Reap and because the profits go to a good cause (free English school for Cambodian children).

We were not disappointed.

Both of us tried the four hands massage for $24 each (retail in the United States = $200+). The masseuses used even amounts of pressure and good pressure. At other Thai/Cambodian massage places, the pressure is not very firm. (I'm a deep tissue kind of girl.) Here, the pressure was great and the masseuses were great at checking to make sure the pressure was ok.

My friend and I also had a pedicure for $8. Absolutely no complaints here either. The girl who did my nails took her time, was very thorough, and made sure the glitter nail polish I picked out made it onto every toenail. I usually don't get pedicures in the United States because I generally don't find them enjoyable (got suckered into this one by my friend), but I would actually consider getting them more often if there were a place like this back at home.

The experience started with a cold glass of water and a chilled towel and ended with warm green tea. The place was exceptionally clean and everyone was very professional. I wouldn't hesitate to come back again.