“A good, professional massage”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Healthy Hand Professional Massage
Greeneville, Tennessee
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“A good, professional massage”
Reviewed 11 October 2012

I have used Healthy Hand Massage three or four times. I like them! Their facility is a little off the beaten path, but they visit many of the hotels. Some of the hotels use them as their "in house" masseuse.

I have never had anything but a top-notch massage. They take their time. They are not playing on your sympathies, letting you know how little they make (like most of the store-front places). There has never been a hint of anything unprofessional.

I have had the oil massage and Khmer massage. Both were good. The prices have ranged from $4-10, depending on the hotel where I was staying. Obviously, some hotels get a cut.

Visited October 2012

• Turkish first
Zhuhai, China
116 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“There is just the thing about the suits you change into”
Reviewed 7 October 2012

We came to that massage place since our Tuk Tuk driver said that is a good place. We went there every day during our stay. I loved the girl 153. She is really good in what she does in my opinion.
What I did not like was the fact that the "sleeper suits" one changes into are just simply folded up again after use and left out for the next person. I do not like that communal approach of sharing clothing.
The massages are more expensive than around Pup street, but still much more inexpensive than in a fancy spa. 1 hour foot massage / Khmer massage was US 10.00.

Visited September 2012
Melbourne
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“massage was excellent”
Reviewed 25 September 2011

The place is certainly NOT flashy! But for usd10 per hour, you get more than what you pay for, in terms of services rendered.

My husband and I came here twice - both times we thoroughly enjoyed a traditional Khmer massage, but the second time we also had a herbal compress and an hour long foot massage.

There are cheaper places around elsewhere, but I had a very very mediocre massage for usd8 per hour. Would gladly pay usd2 more for a SIGNIFICANTLY better service!

Visited September 2011
Taipei, Taiwan
177 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 317 helpful votes
“Cheap, mediocre massage, don't expect too much, a quick foot rub probably is better than a full body here”
Reviewed 19 August 2011

Well, you cannot compare these guys to any of the hotel massages that's for sure. They are big, a street massage store if you will though. The massage was just ok, nothing special, nothing exciting, the hotel was 100 times better, but then again the hotel was a 100 times more expensive too. I suppose if you just wanted a foot rub these guys would be just fine, but if you want something more don't expect too much.

There are a few other places around town, but we didn't try them, only this one.

Visited December 2010
1 Thank CrunchyMonkey
Salmon Arm, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Professional and nice facillities”
Reviewed 15 January 2011

The Healthy Hand Professional Massage was a treat after a long day exploring Angkor Wat. Unlike many of the massages offered in the area The spa was in a private building away from the busy tourist area. My 10 year old daughter and I enjoyed an hour long foot massage for $10. Although other places have cheaper rates Healthy Hands was professional and the ladies were well trained. It was so relaxing to be in the comfortable massage chairs away from the crowds of Siem Reap. The massage ended with 10 minutes of shoulder massage, which was perfect. A short tuktuk ride from the main center , it was well worth the effort.

Visited December 2010