“Cheap beer and weed pizza!”
Review of Happy Herb Pizza

Happy Herb Pizza
Ranked #545 of 869 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
West Kelowna, Canada
“Cheap beer and weed pizza!”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

You could say I'm pretty experienced when it comes to the topic of "happy" as I am from one of the "happiest" places in the world, British Columbia Canada. I gotta say that some of the reviews on here are pretty wild. My gf and I shared a large extra happy Hawaiian pizza last night. I ate 3/4 of it and I was quite stoned but I wasn't hallucinating like some crazy reviews on here. I am now here against munching away on my own medium extra happy pizza and am look forward to my bus ride to sihanoukville! :)

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank Harrison P

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Happy Pizza; not so happy service”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

We ordered the Happy Pizza just to say we tried it. Um...not entirely sure we got the intimated "happiness" of the pizza that everyone talks about, but the pizza was delicious--thin-crust pizza crispy like how I like it. The beer prices seemed a little pricier than other restaurants. The service was terrible. And the cat fight (literally 2 cats) that was going on in the apartment above the restaurant was a little unnerving. I'd say go here for the novelty of trying the Happy Pizza but if you want an overall great restaurant experience, probably best to try somewhere else.

Visited January 2014
Malaysia
“Not so happy pizza”
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Very slow service. Our pizza took forever to be served and wasn't served warm. Overrated in our opinion. Would recommend other "happy pizza" restaurants.

Visited January 2014
Auckland
“A bit pricey but ok pizza”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

The pizza was delivered to the table hot and promptly. It was nice, nothing special and I thought a bit overpriced. However, you get a free draft beer and then beer is only 50cents.
I think this is a good place for a big group

Visited November 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Was ok...”
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

After a long day at the temples, like so many other travellers we came across this place.

We ordered a beef burger and vegetable rice noodles. The burger was unbelievably oily, but otherwise very yum! The rice noodles were good, unfortunately there was 75% garlic 25% noodles - just need to pick out the chunks of garlic !

Spent $11 including a few drinks.

Not the best place to dine, but satisfied our desperate hunger levels well enough.