“Great place to chill in Pub St.”

Khmer Family Restaurant
Ranked #172 of 985 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Cambodian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: http://www.travbuddy.com/Khmer-House-Restaurant-v192734
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Good quality food at reasonable prices. Very cheap beer. A great place to chill and watch life go by in Pub Street

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I like the scrambled eggs and specially the fresh white bread that comes along. But the butter is not included so I have to buy a small packet of butter: 10 gram for 1 $.
THAT IS 100 $ PER KILO !! In Any other restaurant the butter is included. By the way the same procedure goes for the jam if you want that. Why does it have to be so expensive? Well Nobody forces me to go there, but I might consider choosing another restaurant when money is an issue for me. And going here it might soon be.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

We decided to eat here because we were drinking on Pub Street and it was close, the seats were uncomfortable, the food was very average and the waitress got our order wrong and bought us and extra meal we didn't order(we couldn't be bothered arguing so we just paid for it)

Reviewed 28 February 2014

I was shown to a table where I was left, then left for a bit longer, then a bit longer.
I was just about to give up when I was eventually served.
There was a similar wait for my drink.

The food was nice, although I had better at other places down Pub Street. So unfortunately, it was just let down by the poor service.

I left as soon as I had finished my food, as I didn't want to order anything else and have another long wait.

1  Thank wheretonext1979
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Awesome fish amok!!!! Ambience also great... Very lively... Convenient location on pub street...

Cheap beer....