“Delicious food and great service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #13 of 844 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$27 - US$31
Cuisines: Cambodian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Singapore, Singapore
“Delicious food and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

The food was delectable. Flavors of Cambodia were brought out well in a 5-6 course dinner menu that was well worth the price. Ambience and service were great as well. We had some dietary requirements but the chef was more than happy to make special arrangements for us. It's in a quiet little street but given the address any tuktuk driver would have no problems finding it. Loved our meal there and would definitely visit again.

• Visited November 2013

Phuket, Thailand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Special experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

My mum and i booked here for our last night in Siem Reap and Cambodia. We often book in special places on the last night somewhere to celebrate the experiences we have had, and Cuisine Wat did not disappoint!!

The menu can be a little overwhelming to start with, with its array of local and french infused dishes. But my suggestion is to trust the staff and chef as the food and dinning experience will not disappoint!! I say this and i am an extremely fussy eater and even i could not fault the food, the staff were friendly enough to change around some of the set dishes for me as there was a couple things i couldn't eat, this impressed me most!!

We were also lucky enough to meet the chef at the end of the night and share a laugh with him, which my mum thoroughly enjoyed being a chef herself.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank KellyWickham
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Great food and good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

I visited here on last holiday and I think I like this restaurant. Food is delectable you can choice between 2 set meal special scallop and coconut. The price isn’t cheap but absolutely value for money. Staff is lovely and very attentive. This place is small and private so it agree for romantic diner. I will be back when I have chance.

• Visited February 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Cambodian Fine Dining at it's best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

This was my second visit. The choice of menu changes weekly depending on what is in season. The staff were attentive but not intrusive. They have two set menus, 5 courses @ 22USD or 6 courses @ 26USD. Corkage fee is 10USD per bottle but overall the prices are well worth the price you pay for a fine dining experience in a relaxing atmosphere.

• Visited November 2013
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Amazing meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

Me and my husband tried Damnak for our first night in Siem Reap and we really enjoyed the dinner. We got table after waiting for 30 minutes but it's worth for wait.
I loved scallop and coconut so much. The dishes were perfectly cooked and seasoned.
The staff was great. The decor was very beautiful.
The price really reasonable.
So come here if you have chance and enjoy it!!

Visited March 2013