“More Than Great Food”

Cuisines: Cambodian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2014

There is more to a great restaurant than ingredients, chefs and a beautiful venue. You also need love and passion for food, which you can tell the owners of Cuisine Wat Damnak have. The whole experience was fantastic. The food was amazing, the staff were great, the venue beautiful. Six courses for around $25 is fantastic value for that quality....Oh, and a beautiful fried rice with chicken for our 7yo. Well done to all involved.....See you next year!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,669)

Reviewed 15 July 2014

At first I was a bit suspicious while looking at the 2 weekly 5 or 6 courses menus.
While first dishes arrived I thought I will definitely have to run to KFC after that...very "nouvelle cuisine".
But in fact I have completely changed my mind, and dishes were great, sufficient portion, and after the 3rd or 4th dishes I was already full...and can't wait for the yummylicious chocolate dessert.
Best place for a dinner with your love one.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This was far and away the best food we ate in Cambodia. The six course degustation menu was an inspired combination of Cambodian and imported produce with a modern french flair. My partner and I enjoyed the food so much that we went back the next day to try the alternate menu. The candied pomelo and caramalized cashew frozen nougat, with bitter chocolate cream and chardonnay reduction was amazing! Try Wat Damnak, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Small, chic, cozy, and contemporary restaurant with exquisite food and service. The food is fresh and of the highest quality and all for around US$25 for six courses! The atmosphere is sophisticated for Siem Reap (but not at all formal) and you can feel comfortable going there in shorts. Carole, the co-owner, could not have been nicer and she sent several emails just figuring out what table I might want.This is a must on anyone's list when visiting Siem Reap. The hotel restaurants cannot compare with this lovely spot.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

My wife and I just had one of the best dinners in Siem Reap! A choice of two pre fix tasting menues, that change every week. We enjoyed every step, with wonderful flavors, exotic especies, beatiful presentation, and excelent service. It was a plesure for the senses! Make a reservation and don't miss it! You will experience a exciting night!

1  Thank sebipla