“Incredible Experience!”

ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Day Tours
Ranked #281 of 832 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Daily Tour to Angkor Temples such as Angkor Wat, Banteay Srei, Ta Prohm, Angkor Thom and Bayon temple, Beng Mealea & Koh Ker temples, Phnom Kulen Waterfall, Tonle Sap boat trip. Tour start 8:00AM daily with tour guide, transportation and lunch.
New York City, New York
6 attraction reviews
“Incredible Experience!”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

The service was amazing. I was traveling alone and the team/staff were fantastic - super friendly, organized and made me feel absolutely comfortable and safe. They were very organized and on top of the schedule and very proactive. I did a combination of packaged tours and also requested to be taken to some other places for an additional fee - which was absolutely worth it. The team was very accomodating and flexible and are truly there to give you the best experience. My tour guide Yuthath was the best. Extremely knowledgeable about the sites and historical facts. He explained the context of each site & relevant facts before we went in which was very helpful and informative - this also allowed for more time to explore and take it all in. He also has a great personality - lots of fun and has a lot of energy. He is very flexible and goes above and beyond to make sure everyone is comfortable. I would recommend him. He is amazing.

Visited December 2011
asiavipa, General Manager at ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Day Tours, responded to this review, 3 April 2012
Thank you for your help to drop your recommendation on tripadvisor about our services and staffs. we are happy to see your recommendation and promise to work harder to offer best service to you and our future customers.
I and my teams thank you and hope you will come back visit Cambodia again one day with your family.
I wish you have a good luck and success in business.

with best regards,

Chhim Vivath

Moraga, California
“A great way to experience Cambodia”
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Vivath put a great tour together for us...accomodations were excellent...food was great...our guides Sam Ath (Phnom Penh) and Borey (Siem Reap) made us feel like family...our drivers were excellent also.. We appreciate their knowledge of recent and Angkor period Cambodian history and culture...highly reccommend this tour service...

Visited March 2012
asiavipa, General Manager at ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Day Tours, responded to this review, 6 April 2012
Greeting from ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Co., Ltd. Cambodia!
Thanks for your support our services in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh city. I am so happy to see your value recommendation on tripadvisor,
i wish you good luck and success.

with best regards,

Vivath
Bromley, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“What a Brilliant 3 Days”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I highly recommend Asia Vipa. When planning the trip Vivath was very helpful in advising us. Everything went totally smoothly from the moment we arrived to our final departure. Our tour guide Borey and the driver were friendly , helpful and Borey was very knowledgeable and spoke very good english. It was interesting to learn both about the history of the Angkor Wat area and about life in Cambodia today. The hotel was very good - staff very friendly . All the different restaurants were equally good.Overall a wonderful trip which we would recommend to anyone

Visited February 2012
asiavipa, General Manager at ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Day Tours, responded to this review, 29 March 2012
Dear Jenny,
Thanks for your value recommendation us on tripadvisor, thanks for support us and let us had a chance to serve you best services. I will keep maintain our service, encourage our people work harder in exploring new things to offer information to you and our future customers.
On behalf of our team, i wish you have a good luck and success in life.
Moraga, California
“Unforgettable experience”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We spent one week in Cambodia beginning in Phnom Penh and ending in Siem Reap. There were two couples on the tour. We were very pleased with our accommodations and all the generously portioned meals. Most importantly we had guides who tauhgt us about the history and culture of Cambodia. Both our guide in Phnom Penh, Sam Ath, and our guide in Siem Reap, Borey were excellent. The whole experience was interesting and rich. Vivath our tour organizer had every detail covered. It was a great experience.
Sandy S

Visited March 2012
Thanks for your value recommendation on tripadvisor, Nice to meet you at Juliana Hotel Phnom Penh and Siem Reap. And thanks for kindness tips instead of my guides and drivers, they are so happy with your tips and they told me they have never got like this before. And they wish you come back again one day.
I hope you will use my service again and wish you have a good luck.

Chhim Vivath
London, United Kingdom
“Great Local Tour Operator, Asia Vipa”
Reviewed 18 March 2012

This trip was a part of my fieldwork to conduct research about Angkor temples and I talked with Vivath in his office. His story was really interesting and helpful for my research as he told me Cambodia's nature, people, culture and more. His knowledge about Angkor and Cambodia is great and I am well-impressed that he loves Cambodia very much. I also found his tours well-organised and always focused on visitor's interest. Thank you for the interview, Vivath. I will get back to you soon.

Visited March 2012
asiavipa, General Manager at ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Day Tours, responded to this review, 21 March 2012
Thanks for your recommendation about your research about Angkor Temples, and thanks for choosing me for your interview. i hope to meet you for your research tours in Cambodia again. And also thanks to choose Angkor temples for your University research.

i wish you have a good luck and success for your academic research.