“Book Mr Kriss!”

Siem Reap Private Day Tours
Ranked #10 of 830 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Siem Reap Private Tours let you see as much as possible in a short amount of time without the hassle of arranging your our own transport. Led by Mr, Kriss an experienced tour organizer of 12 years, you can simply relax and enjoy your great Cambodia holiday, benefiting from his enthusiastic local knowledge.Siem Reap Private Tours provides tour guide, international and domestic air tickets, bus and boat tickets, visas at reasonable prices Escorted Car, Minivan, and Full Packaged Private Tour holidays in Cambodia with comfort and a sociable way to discover Siem Reap, Angkor Wat. What more, you can travel exclusively with your own private group throughout your stay. We've listed some of the most popular escorted tours,Especially I am be able to organize the direct privet taxi or van from everywhere in Thailand like Bangkok, Pattaya, Koh Chang and all place to Siem Reap or Phnom Penh with very reasonable price, Please allow me to do you a favor and if you happy to work with me please drop me an email or contact me for further inquiry bellow. If you agree with my price please send me the bellow detail at least 3 day before your trip start it will make your trip cheaper.
Ascot, United Kingdom
“Book Mr Kriss!”
Reviewed 17 August 2011

As a familty of 4 we were looking for a car to take us around the temples, but wanted to be able to explore them at our own pace rather than be 'guided' everywhere.

I mailed Kriss to see if he was available and he mailed back almost immidiatly with all the info I needed. He picked us up from the airport in Siem Reap as part of the service which was a great touch. I had some ideas as to what I wanted to see, and Kriss had some suggested itineraries on his website, but once we had checked in to our hotel we sorted out a program for three days based on what we wanted to see and the pace we wanted to go at - and Kriss's suggestions were invaluable; the flexibility was perfect, we got all the benefit of his knowledge and ideas without feeling like we had to fit a particular program.

Kriss is a driver rather than a guide (although he could arrange guides if you wanted to be taken round the temples) and this was great for us - his car has AC which is lovely after you have got nice and hot in a temple, he always had plenty of water in an ice cooler in the boot - you don't get that in a tuk tuk!. We wnt at our own pace most of the time, he dropped us at a temple and we found him when we were done - perfect.

He's a very warm, funny, open, charming guy - and talking to him about his life and the country when we were driving or during drink stops was a pleasure - it was good to talk about the Cambodia of the present as well as seeing the temples.

This was stress-free independant travel - Kriss picked us up in the mornings looked after us until we had had egnough and then dropped us back at the hotel. And he really does look after you - takes you to the place to buy the temple pass on day 1, sorts out tickets for the national park etc (the swim in the waterfall was his idea, and one of the highlights for the tennagers!) When one of the boys got a stomach problem, he rushed us to the international hospital where he got top class speedy treatment and was feeling better within a couple of hours so that we could carry on - turning a potential disaster into a minor hickup.

We were planning to travel from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville by bus, but in the end Kriss drove us all the way there; A huge drive for him, but a chunk of hassle remove for us (he has a DVD player in the car, so we picked up some DVD's to watch!)

I'd have no hesitation in recommending Kriss to anyone visiting Ankor or further afield in Cambodia - and if you want something different; just ask - I suspect he can do or arrange almost anything you could think of.

Visited August 2011

39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Get mr. Kriss!”
Reviewed 11 August 2011

I traveled to Thailand and Cambodia july/august 2011, and while in Cambodia I had my "base" in Phnom Penh, but ofcourse I wanted to visit Angkor Wat. Due to limited time (could only get 2 weeks off from work) I decided the best way to combine Angkor Wat with attractions of Phnom Penh would be to get a private driver. I came across Mr. Kriss at tripadvisor.com and read reviews about him - all great, so I sent him an e-mail and got instant reply. He arranged to have a private taxi pick me up from my hotel in Phnom Penh at 11 p.m. a friday night, we then drove to Siem Reap (craziest driving ever, by the way... thank God for seatbelts! :) ) and Mr. Kriss picked me up in Siem Reap at around 3.30 a.m in the morning. He then drove me to a local joint where we sat talking for about an hour, waiting for opening of Angkor Wat grounds, then he drove me to the main temple and waited for me while I was exploring the grounds and looking at the sunrise (or anyway, it was supposed to be a sunrise, but it was raining...), then he drove me to all the other main temples and waited for me in his cool little hammock while I was exploring. He was really great, very helpful, very friendly and did his best to help me have a great time while I was there. Being female and traveling alone I felt very safe with him, and I would definitely recommend hiring him. I had a GREAT day, and much of reason for that is thanks to mr. Kriss. :)

Visited August 2011
Pattaya, Thailand
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“First Class Service and Tour by Kriss”
Reviewed 11 August 2011

We were referred to Kriss by a business in Pattaya which had used his services fot essentially an identical purpose. From my initial email enquiry to Kriss until final confirmation of all details all his responses were prompt and clear.

We were picked up in Pattaya at the time we had requested, transport to the border, arrangements for our visas into Cambodia together with the actual border crossing and transport to Seam Reap were all carried out efficiently. Immigration regulations and procedures necessitate a bit of walking and take an hour or so at the border which can not be avoided. On our arrival in Seam Reap Kriss was waiting at our hotel as arranged and all hotel bookings had been made as agreed. The accommodation was very reasonably priced for the quality of the hotel and we also received upgrades for both rooms.

We took the sunset tour on the afternoon of our arrival and the 3 temples tour the following day both conducted by Kriss himself and both were extremely satisfactory. Kriss was very personable and made the tours a very pleasant experience.

The return trip to Pattaya went as smoothly as that to Seam Reap and we finally arrived within the time that had been advised.

A total of 4 minivans were used for travelling, all were in good condition and the drivers were careful and courteous.

The total cost charged by Kriss compared favourably with that charged by other tour companies operating out of Pattaya and was very reasonable.

We can thoroughly recommend the use of Kriss for tours to Seam Reap and elsewhere within Cambodia.

Visited July 2011