“Wonderful trip to Siem Reap:)”

Siem Reap Private Day Tours
Ranked #10 of 833 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Siem Reap Private Tours let you see as much as possible in a short amount of time without the hassle of arranging your our own transport. Led by Mr, Kriss an experienced tour organizer of 12 years, you can simply relax and enjoy your great Cambodia holiday, benefiting from his enthusiastic local knowledge.Siem Reap Private Tours provides tour guide, international and domestic air tickets, bus and boat tickets, visas at reasonable prices Escorted Car, Minivan, and Full Packaged Private Tour holidays in Cambodia with comfort and a sociable way to discover Siem Reap, Angkor Wat. What more, you can travel exclusively with your own private group throughout your stay. We've listed some of the most popular escorted tours,Especially I am be able to organize the direct privet taxi or van from everywhere in Thailand like Bangkok, Pattaya, Koh Chang and all place to Siem Reap or Phnom Penh with very reasonable price, Please allow me to do you a favor and if you happy to work with me please drop me an email or contact me for further inquiry bellow. If you agree with my price please send me the bellow detail at least 3 day before your trip start it will make your trip cheaper.
Hong Kong, China
“Wonderful trip to Siem Reap:)”
Reviewed 29 August 2011

Visited to Siem Reap, I joined "Kriss" to drive me as local guide for two days. In first day, I had enjoyed a good boat trip to floating village at the biggest fresh water lake in South East Asia (Tonle Sap Lake) and stop over at the Artisans Stone and Wood Centre on the way back. Before dinner, I had saw a beautiful sunset at Phnom Backeng. During the dinner, I had enjoyed a folk dance.

In second day at 5.00am, I had seen a unforgettable sunrise at Angkor Wat then I had visited to most anticipated temples including Banteay Srey, Ta Prohm, Preah Khan, Angkor Tom ( South Gate Angkor Tom, Bayon, Baphuon, Phimeanakas, Terra of the Elephants, Terra of the Leper King, North Kleang, South Kleang).

I was really enjoyed this trip in Siem Reap and here I am thank you so much for Kriss to take care of my wife and me for days with warmest heart.

I really wanna visit to Siem Reap and Angkor Wat in near future.

Mr. Wong from Hong Kong

Visited August 2011
Kriss M, Owner at Siem Reap Private Day Tours, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen

Thanks you so much for taking time to wrote your insure review in my owner center in tripadvisor listing and for reading my review,
Note!!! : They are many competitor always change my Email address and my website in my tripadvisor owner center Top Bar to put they are own address to steal my booking guest online so to be safer and go to the correct person please booking true my bellow Email : siemreapdriver@gmail.com or go true my own website www.aangkorwattour.com

Best Regards
Owner Mr, Kriss

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Silkeborg, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“This is how to get the maximum out of Siem Reap”
Reviewed 24 August 2011

I write this because I find this driver's service quite exceptional and it could improve your stay in Cambodia.
During our research on Cambodia before our holiday there, we found the name 'Mr Kriss' in several very positive reviews. We contacted Mr Kriss to ask if his car was available at the time we were going to Siem Reap. We were lucky. More lucky than we have dreamed of. Mr Kriss is not only a driver. He is also a one-man-travel-agency who could arrange our trip from Thailand, our trip back to Thailand and a hotel at much lower rate than we were able to. He is also some kind of wizard that can get you V.I.P. status everywhere. It seems like everybody in Siem Reap knows him and he know Siem Reap in every detail. Mr Kriss planned a 2-day program for us, allowing us to see nearly all the Angkor temples and also 2 very interesting temples outside the city. It would take us at least a week to do the same trip if we were on our own. In addition Mr Kriss also found time for the Floating Village and the Apsara dance dinner show.
For us booking Mr. Kriss for a couple of days was really a good investment because we feel we got the maximum out of our days in Cambodia and also lots of very interesting and useful information about the country.

Visited July 2011
2 Thank PalleChristiansen
Charlotte, Vermont
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Greater Flexibility and efficiency from a Private Tour”
Reviewed 20 August 2011

My adult son and I used Used Mr. Kriss to arrange two days of private tours around Siem Reap during our visit in July. From the moment we arrived until the morning we left, we enjoyed the full attention of this attentive English speaking guide. Not only did we make good use of our time at Angkor Wat, we also took in many other attractions within the area. A last minute decision to take in the Apsara dance dinner was quickly organized and Mr. Kriss secured a great front row table for us. Working with Mr. Kriss gave us the flexibility we needed - for example a busy evening on Pub Street left us deciding we did not want to take advantage of the sunrise start we had earlier arranged. A quick phone call to Mr. Kriss and everything was re-arranged for the next day.
I highly recommend organizing your tour through Mr. Kriss at Siem Reap Private Day Tours.

Visited July 2011
Charters Towers, Australia
“30 days around Cambodia, A trip of a life time.”
Reviewed 19 August 2011

I am a solo lady traveller just returned from my first trip to Cambodia. I was lucky to have engaged the services of Kriss from Siem Reap. His extensive local knowledge is invaluable and enabled me to make the most of this wonderful travel destination.

Kriss made all the difference to my first week in Siem Reap, he smoothing the small things I had over looked; such as how to get my mobile phone and internet to work.
He knows all the best places to eat and the local food is delicious. He arranged a lovely place for me to stay and he knew the best times of the day to see the all the sights.

Kriss was always reliable punctual and a careful driver with chilled drinks or an umbrella ready depending on my needs. What more could you ask for.

I was so impressed with Kriss I changed my travel plans and employed him for an extended tour around Cambodia, where thanks to Kriss, I was able to see and do things most tourists could only dream of.
I would highly recommended Kiss for anyone planning to visit Cambodia.

Visited March 2011
Ascot, United Kingdom
“Book Mr Kriss!”
Reviewed 17 August 2011

As a familty of 4 we were looking for a car to take us around the temples, but wanted to be able to explore them at our own pace rather than be 'guided' everywhere.

I mailed Kriss to see if he was available and he mailed back almost immidiatly with all the info I needed. He picked us up from the airport in Siem Reap as part of the service which was a great touch. I had some ideas as to what I wanted to see, and Kriss had some suggested itineraries on his website, but once we had checked in to our hotel we sorted out a program for three days based on what we wanted to see and the pace we wanted to go at - and Kriss's suggestions were invaluable; the flexibility was perfect, we got all the benefit of his knowledge and ideas without feeling like we had to fit a particular program.

Kriss is a driver rather than a guide (although he could arrange guides if you wanted to be taken round the temples) and this was great for us - his car has AC which is lovely after you have got nice and hot in a temple, he always had plenty of water in an ice cooler in the boot - you don't get that in a tuk tuk!. We wnt at our own pace most of the time, he dropped us at a temple and we found him when we were done - perfect.

He's a very warm, funny, open, charming guy - and talking to him about his life and the country when we were driving or during drink stops was a pleasure - it was good to talk about the Cambodia of the present as well as seeing the temples.

This was stress-free independant travel - Kriss picked us up in the mornings looked after us until we had had egnough and then dropped us back at the hotel. And he really does look after you - takes you to the place to buy the temple pass on day 1, sorts out tickets for the national park etc (the swim in the waterfall was his idea, and one of the highlights for the tennagers!) When one of the boys got a stomach problem, he rushed us to the international hospital where he got top class speedy treatment and was feeling better within a couple of hours so that we could carry on - turning a potential disaster into a minor hickup.

We were planning to travel from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville by bus, but in the end Kriss drove us all the way there; A huge drive for him, but a chunk of hassle remove for us (he has a DVD player in the car, so we picked up some DVD's to watch!)

I'd have no hesitation in recommending Kriss to anyone visiting Ankor or further afield in Cambodia - and if you want something different; just ask - I suspect he can do or arrange almost anything you could think of.

Visited August 2011