“family adventure in siem reap”

Siem Reap Private Day Tours
Ranked #19 of 889 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Siem Reap Private Tours let you see as much as possible in a short amount of time without the hassle of arranging your our own transport. Led by Mr, Kriss an experienced tour organizer of 12 years, you can simply relax and enjoy your great Cambodia holiday, benefiting from his enthusiastic local knowledge.Siem Reap Private Tours provides tour guide, international and domestic air tickets, bus and boat tickets, visas at reasonable prices Escorted Car, Minivan, and Full Packaged Private Tour holidays in Cambodia with comfort and a sociable way to discover Siem Reap, Angkor Wat. What more, you can travel exclusively with your own private group throughout your stay. We've listed some of the most popular escorted tours,Especially I am be able to organize the direct privet taxi or van from everywhere in Thailand like Bangkok, Pattaya, Koh Chang and all place to Siem Reap or Phnom Penh with very reasonable price, Please allow me to do you a favor and if you happy to work with me please drop me an email or contact me for further inquiry bellow. If you agree with my price please send me the bellow detail at least 3 day before your trip start it will make your trip cheaper.
Reviewed 14 July 2014

hi mr. kriss,
thanks for making our family trip to siem reap very memorable...we appreciate your kindness and we were really satisfied with your services.keep up the good work and may you continue to make the visit of tourists to your place a safe,enjoyable and memorable one!!!God bless and best regards to our very patient and friendly tourist guide-Mr. M.Best regards,Abriam-Ramel Families(Philippines)

All reviews
"excellent driver"
in 19 reviews
"private driver"
in 12 reviews
"an english speaking tour guide"
in 6 reviews
"great trip"
"major temples"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Booked our itenanary with these guys.had a very good English speaking guide who was very knowledgable in the history of the temples etc.Fantastic Day

Reviewed 21 June 2014

My tour guide was Sojjet and the driver was Alex and we took 2 days tour. I got to know about this company through this site. Me and my friend truly enjoyed Sojjet's company as he was funny and entertaining with fact and stories of the temples & Cambodia in general. He particularly gave the insight of life in Cambodia before and after the regime and it's effects now. As I am interested in the cultures of another country, this tour worked well for me. Most importantly it wasn't dull experience for myself and my friend ( Also he has many personal funny ghost encounters... I recall laughing alot. ). Also as I am bad at posing for pictures, Sojjet never fails to show us good spots to take pictures and recommending best pose to take. And my pictures turned out great.

2  Thank Deva V
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Excellent. Knowledgable guide, nice private car. Fluent English. Covered a lot of territory in a little time. We'll worth it.

1  Thank Vern M
See more reviews
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We had a 2 day tour with our guide Jet and driver Alex. Wow, I must say that their service is impeccable. Organizing tours in Siem Reap is a pretty competitive business, so we weren't sure who to choose from after reading so many reviews. The reviews left by others sure made up our minds and we went for Kriss's company after his professional explanation (via email) and flexibility in arranging for us a tour that suits our needs. We weren't disappointed at all.

A note to all tourists looking for a tour in Siem Reap: Do not hesitate anymore. This company is top notch and like many other excellent reviews, I can vouch for them. Also, do not try to save money by just hiring a driver without a guide. Your tour will be nothing without the detailed explanation. A stone will simply just be a stone to you. Our guide, Jet, shared a lot more stories and insight about every piece of artifact, it captured our intrigue and we just want to know more about the history.

Jet is extremely professional, with very fluent English. He is very knowledgeable, and is seriously awesome at what he does. From political opinions, to the rich history of Cambodia, he just knows a huge amount of stuff. We just kept asking questions as the more he shares, the more we want to know. I am very sure that despite the thousands of guides available, he is very very different. He is well read, and has lots of personal encounters to share as well. Besides, he always points out to us where are the good photo spots and interesting ways to take pictures. Don't see other guides doing that for other tourists.

Besides that, he is very flexible and gives good suggestions. Like if the weather is bad and not suitable to spend the time going up the hill for a sunset view, we can call it a day earlier. He would also bring us to authentic Khmer restaurants and give us suggestions on what to try. Fantastic recommendations. When we had some spare time, he would recommend which place has the best massage and take us there. Extremely flexible which is definitely what we like.

On top of that, Jet and Alex (driver) takes very good care of our safety and well-being. When the car wasn't too good, Alex made sure that he are always safe and got a replacement while we were touring the temples. No inconvenience to us at all. He stayed beyond the tour time and gave us a return trip when we wanted to watch the Apsara dance show. Its hard to find this kind of service these days. Jet and Alex take great pride in their work and is willing to go the extra mile for their customers.

I'm willing to give them such a good review because this industry thrives on reviews and sometimes people who have enjoyed their good service do not leave them a review that they deserve. Once again, thumbs up to Kriss and the team. Keep up this good work!

3  Thank Darius J