At first we were hesitant to stay here because it seemed a bit out of town. It was not a problem in the slightest. Tuk tuks were cheap and readily available. The facilities were awesome, 2 pools, nice restaurant, gym, sauna, day spa to name a few. It is on 5 hectares of amazingly landscaped property. The breakfast was delicious! !! But the best part of all were the staff! They are so friendly and such great english. They make you feel like v.i.p. thanks sokhalay. We will be back with our families in 2014 :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokhalay Angkor Villa Resort offers an ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation experience. With its key location, guests can conveniently access to the city's must-see destinations. Siem Reap Airport, the Pub Street and the famous UNESCO site Angkor Wat can be reached within short drive. At Sokhalay Angkor Villa Resort, all rooms are beautifully furnished and equipped with standard amenities. Experience the resort's spa and fitness center where guests are able to relax and enjoy the landscape of tropical atmosphere. To ensure that guests are having a pleasant time during the stay, the resort also offers recreational facilities such as swimming pool, library, including day trip. Guests can opt for other leisure activities such as jogging. Offering comfortable stay with top-class facilities, Sokhalay Angkor Villa Resort is a perfect venue to spend the unforgettable stay in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Sokhalay Angkor Villa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokhalay Angkor Resort And Spa
- Sokhalay Angkor Hotel Siem Reap