I LOVED my stay at Sokhalay Angkor Villa Resort! I was awestruck by the size and beauty of our room. Gorgeous! The grounds are beautiful. I thoroughly enjoyed our breakfasts in the open air restaurant. So relaxing. You can look out over the pool or enjoy the koi-filled moat, guessing the names of all the fauna and fruit trees. And, the food is delicious! The staff are wonderful, too, so friendly and helpful. I miss them, especially Visal & Anna! You cannot find a better place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokhalay Angkor Villa Resort offers an ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation experience. With its key location, guests can conveniently access to the city's must-see destinations. Siem Reap Airport, the Pub Street and the famous UNESCO site Angkor Wat can be reached within short drive. At Sokhalay Angkor Villa Resort, all rooms are beautifully furnished and equipped with standard amenities. Experience the resort's spa and fitness center where guests are able to relax and enjoy the landscape of tropical atmosphere. To ensure that guests are having a pleasant time during the stay, the resort also offers recreational facilities such as swimming pool, library, including day trip. Guests can opt for other leisure activities such as jogging. Offering comfortable stay with top-class facilities, Sokhalay Angkor Villa Resort is a perfect venue to spend the unforgettable stay in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sokhalay Angkor Villa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokhalay Angkor Resort And Spa
- Sokhalay Angkor Hotel Siem Reap