First the good,
The hotel is very nice and the rooms are big and made of solid wood. The pool is nice. People are always nice and the price was not bad for low season.
The hotel is 5 km from the center of town and they quote 5 USD to town by tuk tuk. This is way more than from the airport to town. Food inside the hotel was super expensive as well as drinks. The SPA was twice the price of other spas. We ended up expending a lot of money back and forth to Siem Reap itself.
The room is big and the aircondtioning was bot strong enough to cool it down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokhalay Angkor Villa Resort offers an ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation experience. With its key location, guests can conveniently access to the city's must-see destinations. Siem Reap Airport, the Pub Street and the famous UNESCO site Angkor Wat can be reached within short drive. At Sokhalay Angkor Villa Resort, all rooms are beautifully furnished and equipped with standard amenities. Experience the resort's spa and fitness center where guests are able to relax and enjoy the landscape of tropical atmosphere. To ensure that guests are having a pleasant time during the stay, the resort also offers recreational facilities such as swimming pool, library, including day trip. Guests can opt for other leisure activities such as jogging. Offering comfortable stay with top-class facilities, Sokhalay Angkor Villa Resort is a perfect venue to spend the unforgettable stay in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sokhalay Angkor Villa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokhalay Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Sokhalay Angkor Resort And Spa