“The Best Hotel”

The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR
Ranked #20 of 365 Hotels in Siem Reap
Reviewed 1 July 2012

After reading all the comments on Trip Advisor, we decided to stay at the Privilege Floor.
And what a great experience it was.
From the moment Alex picked us up at the Airport,and gave us beautiful Jasmine Bracelets, to the time we left - 4 days later - we had the best time and we would like to give a special thanks to the Host Team - Alex, Sichan and Jacki and all their staff.
We had our own driver - to take us where ever we wanted to go. Free Canapes and cocktails every night in the lounge, free laundry, champagne and wine in our room, and free mini bar.
The pool area was great and also the Spa treatments were good.
After all of that - to which we were very grateful, then we received 30% Cash Back from the cost of the room - which we prepaid earlier in the year........What a bonus.
All I can say, is that this Hotel has the best Customer Service that we have ever experienced anywhere, and we have travelled all over the world.
Once again - Many Thanks to the Hotel and their wonderful staff.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank VonnieMelbourne

Reviewed 26 June 2012

I would call this as homesick while I'm back to work. Yes, I miss Siem Reap, and the place we stayed on our latest holiday.

We stayed in the Sunset Suit, on The Pivilege Floor. where there's a large swing bed at the balcony. It was such a wonderful experience to watch the sunset with some fresh drink after a long day visiting the temples. The room was so clean and the bed was comfy.
Staff were so nice and very attentive. They were very helpful, and friendly.

The breakfast was the best. We really enjoyed it as there were many choices. I tried different type of food, from Asian to Europe. You should try the Chinese noodle soup... I miss it now...

One thing you can't miss was the spa. The receptionist would try to understand your feeling before recommending the type of treatment you need. They were so professional.

Since we spent most of the time touring around, we missed the pool. We definitely not going to miss it on our next holiday, as I'm planning to bring my parents here.

What else would make you feel like home more than comfy sleep, great food, great friends (staff).
I love every minute spent there, my second home.

Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Sunset suit. You'll love the private balcony with the swing day bed...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Patel I
Reviewed 26 June 2012

From the moment we were collected at the airport by Sichan and our fabulous driver, Mr Lee, we were treated like visiting royalty. Cold water and refreshing towels were offered immediately. We were met at the lobby by Jasmine who along with Sichan, ensured our room was ready (and upgraded) with a bottle of champagne and a platter of treats waiting. The room was spacious with a large balcony complete with hanging daybed and the mini-bar replenished daily. We spent each evening in the lounge bar (totally complimentary) and we were thoroughly entertained by the staff there. All of the staff were incredible and really should be applauded. I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Clive F
Reviewed 25 June 2012

From the pick up at the airport to the drop off at the end of my visit, my stay here was incredible. I had pre-paid for my room a few months ago, and was given a cash refund upon arrival as the manager was running a special based on the ongoing construction (that I didn't hear from my room). I was also given a room upgrade to a sunset room, although it was the rainy season and I didn't see much of the sun during my visit. I was there for 4 nights, and had a different gift placed in my room each night (sparkling wine on arrival, red wine, fresh fruit and cheese, palm wine). But what really made the visit was the personalized attention. Every time I was in the public area or lounge I was greeted by name and asked if there was anything they could do to help me. After the first night reception in the lounge, the staff knew what I wanted and kept my glass and bowl of peanuts full. The host team of Jacky, Sichan and Alex made sure that every need I had was met.
The hotel's recommendation for a guide was great, and although I don't usually like tour guides, I used my guide for all 3 days of temple visits.
The 24 hr check in check out was especially nice as my departing flight did not leave until the evening and I was able to relax at the hotel and spa before leaving for the airport.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for special treatment at the end of a long day of touring temples.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank kmd0506
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Best stay of our life. I have stayed in hollywood 6 Star. Best Service and most beautiful people. Missed flight in morning had to stay another day. Rang the Ressort and the came to airport and took me back to Resort. ... So please wehad the time of our flight wrong, just another wonderful day at the Resort.

The best accodation Iihave ever stayed. My mother and I were very happy, with the holiday and nothing compares with the Borei Angkor Resort. . We will be back soon can not wait . Mum said she felt like Paris Hilton, and the local ( KING and QUEEN).

Beautilful Pool as our own Golf Coure in Australia. Alot of better than our imagine . As we got ultimate dinner as the staff recommande for dinner with the 8 cours dinner.

The best time driver Mr. MEAN long hair and (TUK TUK #12).who difenitely book him again.

I love it love it love it can not wait to come back for this propertie.

Thanks for ALEX for doing

Room Tip: Best room behind the Mango Tree.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Marcia N
Reviewed 23 June 2012

Just stayed at the Privilege Floor with the family for a couple of days. Great hotel, spacy and well furnished rooms, driver available 24/7, complementary snacks and drinks in the afternoon, great spa. But what really makes the difference is the attitude and friendliness of the staff and the excellent service they provide. From being picked up at the airport, through our entire stay to the (sad) moment we left, they made us really feel at home. A great place to stay, don't miss it!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
8  Thank AllaroundAsia
Reviewed 20 June 2012

Friends and I stayed for three days in this hotel. Their service was excellent from the first day we arrived to the last day we left. They came to the airport to pick us with pretty jasmine bracelets which made us very happy after tiring flight. On the way driving to the hotel and at the lobby for check-in, they kept smiling and tried to inform us very nicely about services, facilities and so on. They provided free laundry service everyday which was so useful to us because we sweated a lot  Breakfast time was so flexible and we could order many kinds of dishes as we liked. For me, noodle and fresh fruits were good. In “happy hour”, we could drink free cocktail with snacks. If you cannot drink alcohol, I recommend “Millennium Angkor” which was our favorite. They provided free room service everyday and gave cute silk scarf us in the last day as saying good-bye. Also, we could use free car service with driver, we felt very impressed because the driver prepared ice-water and cold wet towels in the ice-box. Actually, the room was not amazing and shower was just ok. However, as I mentioned, their service was fantastic! I strongly recommend this hotel for your pleasant holiday in Siem Reap.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends