“Wonderful stay”

Ranked #18 of 356 Hotels in Siem Reap
Hong Kong, China
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed 8 July 2012

We stayed at this hotel during the start of July for four nights and I have to say we had a truly wonderful experience. I am sure for those who are used to traveling around SE Asia will agree with me the rooms are what you would expect but not exceeding expectations, it is the people working there that we are really impressed with. I felt sick on our third day and they quickly arranged for me to visit a nearby clinic in early morning and arranged appropriate meals for me for the rest of my day. Everyone was bending over to make sure I was eating healthily.
Thank you Alex, Jacky, Sichan, Chen Da......and the team, you were just great!
We would definitely recommend the place to our friends and family and we want to go back already.

Go for the all inclusive package - its well worth it.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (434)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Singapore
Reviewed 7 July 2012

It's hard to believe all the hypes on the internet these day, especially after my own negative experience booking a tripadvisor recommened hotel last year in Cape Town. But my doubt was proven wrong with The Privilege Floor. I was made to truly enjoy my own privilege by feeling like a princess. Thank you Alex, Jacky, and everyone on the floor, for making my holiday in Cambodia so beautiful.

Room Tip: Get a sunset suite.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Randy L
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Reviewed 2 July 2012

We had a great time at Siem Reap especially this was our first trip to Cambodia. The room at this hotel was ok, but what comes with the room was excellent. We booked the privilege floor premier landmark package which comes with a driver and a car from the time they pick u up at the airport to anytime during your stay to dropping you off the airport (It is not a Benz or BMW but the car they provide is good enough to take you everywhere). We also get unlimited laundry, free daily cocktails, free in-room mini bar items, free internet, and daily ALL-DAY breakfast with personal host who will give suggestion/recommendation on your trip's itinerary. You basically dont need to worry about anything, anywhere you want to go you have a personal driver that dedicated only to you through out your stay and host will always escort you up and down.. the staff starts calling you by your name (that you preferred) a day after your arrival.
Great location too - but it doesnt really matter as you have someone to drive you everywhere under this package!! Service was excellent.
There was a construction going on when we were there, they gave us 30% money back for the room which was very good. But if you are there during the construction time, do not go to their SPA as it is very distracting - we get 20% discount for 'couple' but if you book alone, no discount on the SPA, so better look somewhere else outside which they are happy to recommend. The staff at the SPA were ok, they talked a lot during the treatment which was very annoying.
All in all, Siem Reap is a whole new experience for us, it was a really good trip!!

Room Tip: Always book the privilege floor package - it comes with everything else!
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank IzzyRahaman
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 1 July 2012

After reading all the comments on Trip Advisor, we decided to stay at the Privilege Floor.
And what a great experience it was.
From the moment Alex picked us up at the Airport,and gave us beautiful Jasmine Bracelets, to the time we left - 4 days later - we had the best time and we would like to give a special thanks to the Host Team - Alex, Sichan and Jacki and all their staff.
We had our own driver - to take us where ever we wanted to go. Free Canapes and cocktails every night in the lounge, free laundry, champagne and wine in our room, and free mini bar.
The pool area was great and also the Spa treatments were good.
After all of that - to which we were very grateful, then we received 30% Cash Back from the cost of the room - which we prepaid earlier in the year........What a bonus.
All I can say, is that this Hotel has the best Customer Service that we have ever experienced anywhere, and we have travelled all over the world.
Once again - Many Thanks to the Hotel and their wonderful staff.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank VonnieMelbourne
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 26 June 2012

I would call this as homesick while I'm back to work. Yes, I miss Siem Reap, and the place we stayed on our latest holiday.

We stayed in the Sunset Suit, on The Pivilege Floor. where there's a large swing bed at the balcony. It was such a wonderful experience to watch the sunset with some fresh drink after a long day visiting the temples. The room was so clean and the bed was comfy.
Staff were so nice and very attentive. They were very helpful, and friendly.

The breakfast was the best. We really enjoyed it as there were many choices. I tried different type of food, from Asian to Europe. You should try the Chinese noodle soup... I miss it now...

One thing you can't miss was the spa. The receptionist would try to understand your feeling before recommending the type of treatment you need. They were so professional.

Since we spent most of the time touring around, we missed the pool. We definitely not going to miss it on our next holiday, as I'm planning to bring my parents here.

What else would make you feel like home more than comfy sleep, great food, great friends (staff).
I love every minute spent there, my second home.

Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Sunset suit. You'll love the private balcony with the swing day bed...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Patel I
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 26 June 2012

From the moment we were collected at the airport by Sichan and our fabulous driver, Mr Lee, we were treated like visiting royalty. Cold water and refreshing towels were offered immediately. We were met at the lobby by Jasmine who along with Sichan, ensured our room was ready (and upgraded) with a bottle of champagne and a platter of treats waiting. The room was spacious with a large balcony complete with hanging daybed and the mini-bar replenished daily. We spent each evening in the lounge bar (totally complimentary) and we were thoroughly entertained by the staff there. All of the staff were incredible and really should be applauded. I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
7 Thank Clive F
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 25 June 2012

From the pick up at the airport to the drop off at the end of my visit, my stay here was incredible. I had pre-paid for my room a few months ago, and was given a cash refund upon arrival as the manager was running a special based on the ongoing construction (that I didn't hear from my room). I was also given a room upgrade to a sunset room, although it was the rainy season and I didn't see much of the sun during my visit. I was there for 4 nights, and had a different gift placed in my room each night (sparkling wine on arrival, red wine, fresh fruit and cheese, palm wine). But what really made the visit was the personalized attention. Every time I was in the public area or lounge I was greeted by name and asked if there was anything they could do to help me. After the first night reception in the lounge, the staff knew what I wanted and kept my glass and bowl of peanuts full. The host team of Jacky, Sichan and Alex made sure that every need I had was met.
The hotel's recommendation for a guide was great, and although I don't usually like tour guides, I used my guide for all 3 days of temple visits.
The 24 hr check in check out was especially nice as my departing flight did not leave until the evening and I was able to relax at the hotel and spa before leaving for the airport.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for special treatment at the end of a long day of touring temples.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo