“Personalized service at its best” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR

The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR
Ranked #9 of 338 Hotels in Siem Reap
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Personalized service at its best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2012

Just returned from 4 wonderful days in Siem Reap while staying on The Privileged Floor. Couldn't have been more impressed with the staff and their attentiveness to all our personal needs. Special mention to the talented Alex who made everything happen with the greatest of class and ease and Mr Lee who was a terrifically accommodating driver. More generally, the Cambodian people we met were so kind and so authentic that I am already dying to come back for my next visit....and when that happens, you know where we will be staying! All in all, a really unique experience in being pampered, enlightened and delighted.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jordan B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (399)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2012

Thank you to all the staff on the Privilege Floor at Borei Angkor Spa & Resort. My family and I had a wonderful stay and the warmth and service from the staff were second to none. Everyone was so friendly and attentive and made our stay in Siem Reap so easy. Our main host, Alex, met us at the airport and organised our days with our input of what we wanted to do.

We also had great massages at the spa. Definitely worth trying out at least once!

A place I would recommend to anyone looking fr somehwhere to stay and one I and my family would return to. Great value for money for families with breakfasts & sunset cocktails and canapes, laundry and car inlcuded in our package.

Thank you Alex, Jacky, Sichan and the staff at Damnak Lounge!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank elenita1312
Perth
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2012

From our arrival at Siem Ream airport to departure, we have been trully hosted by a team of professional staff at the Privilege Floor. Their level of hospitality was second to none and the hotel offers everything you need for your dream holiday.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Tabi09
Kaohsiung, Taiwan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2012

I chose the hotel based on the reviews here on tripadvisor. The room is very comfortable, but moderately decorated in comparison to other hotels I've stayed in. Yet, the service at the hotel was by far the best I've ever experienced. The hotel offered ALL-DAY BREAKFAST menu, and the Khemer-style braised beef was so delectable I truly wished I could pack it home! My husband enjoyed the Khemer noodle soup a lot! We also tried the SPA. It was great except that there's construction going on next door and we could hear it during the massage. Finally, thank you so much, Jacky, Sichan, Alex, Jasmine, and all the staff on the Privilege Floor for making our first trip to Cambodia so memorable. We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Emma H
Kobe, Japan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2012

The Privilege Floor is one of the best hotel we've ever stayed. Lovely foods,excellent service and the great staff!! They really cared about us and arranged all what we'd wanted to do in Siem Reap. Thank you so much ,Jacky and the team!! We'll see you soon !!!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank bricciola8
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2012

all the previous review for this place were totally accurate. This hotel is a real gem. Comfort, luxury and such friendly and helpful staff made this a lovely stay. The value for money here is outstanding without any compromise on quality

I even emailed the hotel a just before leaving Bangkok to let them know I was arriving on an earlier flight and was still met at the airport on time. jacky my host was helpful. Lee my driver was just fantastic, always ready to oblige. The staff in the restaurant , all of them, and too many to name individually, were always at my beck and call, wanting to pleae.

From the bottle of champagne in my room on arrival, the next night fresh fruit and a bottle of red wine, to all the other details, made this a memorable stay. Especially as I was travelling alone, I felt safe, with lee my driver available at my request and also was given a mobile phone with all numbers available to call if I needed.

Despite renovations going on at the hotel, I never was inconvenienced and was still upgraded to a lovely sunset suite which was beautiful. The hotel organised for a guide for me, and together with the hotel we arranged a great itinery

Thoroughly recommend this place

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
Exeter, Rhode Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

We know it's been told again and again many times, but we still can't help contributing our own experience. We spent 2 nights at this beautiful place. The uncompromising service and the attention to details are characteristics you can expect of this hotel. They thought everything out before you arrive, truly professional, and yet very personal too. The all-day breakfast and the free handset are unexpected pleasant surprises. But the staff are their biggest asset. Nothing is too much for them and they performed their job fully until the end (they even saw us off at the airport!). Something to take note, though. This hotel is actually a club level on a five star hotel, and the lobby of the bigger one is under renovation. But rest assured your experience will remain intact.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends