Im Malis Hotel
US$178
Hotels.com
US$148
US$144
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$299
US$167
Priceline
US$196
US$191
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We had two rooms for three people in the 1st floor. The rooms were clean, if a bit outdated and stuffy, but still good value for the money we paid. My room did not have hot water, but I didn't mind (and didn't place a complaint about it either), whereas my friend's room had good hot water supply. AC was working nicely and was quiet. There was complementary water in the room everyday. Free airport transfer was great and we ended up hiring the same tuk-tuk driver for the Angkor Wat tour next day and for another tour in the countryside the following day. Price they quoted for the tour was reasonable.

The location of the hotel is very convenient: not too far from the Pub Street, but still off the main road so noise level is low.

But the best thing about this hotel was the extremely friendly staff - they were sincerely helpful and friendly with good tips about where to go and what to do. I have never had such a good service in any of the low-priced hotels/guesthouses I've stayed in South East Asia.

All in all very pleasant stay and highly recommended for budget-minded people.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Savun C, General Manager at Im Malis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Dear Lotta,

Warm Greetings from Im Malis Hotel, Siem Reap Angkor Wat,Cambodia.

Thank you for taking your valued time to share your real experiences with our readers. I do appreciate your kind and constructive feedbacks on our services and facilities during stayed with Im Malis Hotel on your holiday, we hope will see you again in the near future at Im Malis Hoetel.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Reviewed 3 August 2013

We were welcomed by the friendly and helpful staffs once we arrived at the hotel. We had a pleasant 5 nights stay in an a/c double deluxe room with hot shower, free wifi and daily room keeping. We felt warm in heart when the staffs prepared breakfast early in the morning at 4.30am for us to bring along to sunrise at Angkor Wat. Just feel free to request for a tuktuk and the staffs will arrange for you. It is located within walking distance to pub street and night market. I would like to stay there again for the next visit.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Savun C, General Manager at Im Malis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2013

Dear Joey Thum,

Greetings from Im Malis Hotel, Siem Reap of Cambodia!

I am glad to read that you have had a great time staying with us, Im Malis Hotel, Siem Reap Angkor Wat Wonderful of Cambodia!

We would like to thank you very much for taking your time to share with us and our readers about your experiences. We do appreciate your constructive comments about our services, facilities, and staffs during stayed with our Hotel on your holiday to visit in cambodia.

Thank you very much for your comments, we hope will see you again to serve best service to you at Im Malis Hotel, Siem Reap of Cambodia!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 26 July 2013

Undoubtedly one of the best value for money hotels, I have seen. Spent a couple of nights here at $12 and it was completely worth it - with free WiFi, breakfast and a pick up from the bus station.

Staff is very friendly and cooperative, including their tuk-tuk driver. Their prices are generally very honest (for massage, tuk-tuk) etc. and hence you can go for them without a second thought. The breakfast wasnt great, which is understandable, given the price - take advantage of the fresh fruits and coffee / tea.

Location is also very good - conveniently located from the night market, yet not too crowded. Ideal for tourists.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Savun C, General Manager at Im Malis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2013

Dear Aamadmo,

Greetings from Siem Reap of Angkor Wat temple and the kingdom of wonder.

Thank you for taking your valued time to share your real experiences with our readers. I do appreciate your kind and constructive feedbacks on our services and facilities during stayed with Im Malis Hotel, we hope will see you again in the near future!

The Management,
Im Malis Hotel

Reviewed 25 July 2013

I spent one week at Im Malis with my wife, we had great time as the service was excellent, especially Mr Savun chon has been extremely helpful when my wife had an accident, he assisted us to go to a clinic, and he took care of the transportation costs. Not a big money, but such small things make a difference between someone looking at tourists as walking ATM machines and someone considering them fellow human beings. I would definitely recommend Im Malis to anyone going to Siem Reap, and I know it will be my choice if I will be lucky enough to go again to that wonderful city.
Staff was always ready to help, the location is convenient as you have laundry, local food stalls, mini markets and the Night Market all at walking distance.

Room Tip: I was on the first floor, never had any problem with noises or any other disturbances.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Savun C, General Manager at Im Malis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2013

Dear Stefano,

Warm Greetings from Siem Reap, kingdom of wonders!
I am glad to read that you have had a great time staying with us, Im Malis Hotel, Siem Reap of Cambodia.

We would like to thank you very much for taking your time to share with us and our readers about your experiences to write best review for our hotel service during stayed with us. We do appreciate your constructive comments about our services, facilities, and staffs.

I hop will see you again next time at Im Malis Hotel.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 10 June 2013 via mobile

the facilities are a bit old but the staff are really friendly and helpful. they even arranged the tuktuk tour around the Angkor Wat temples. they serve great breakfast too. they also helped us book a bus to bangkok

• Stayed: June 2013