“3 days Angkor Wat with a perfcet tour-guide!”

Siem Reap Taxi Service
Ranked #182 of 233 Outdoor Activities in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Dear all customers! My name is San Lang. I am an English speaking driver in Siem Reap, Cambodia. I have been taking tourists to Angkor temple for many years. I have extensive experience driving transport such as tuk tuk, car, van. Our taxi with A/C, comfortable seats, and insurance for my clients. I also offer my clients a free cool fresh towel, cool bottle water during trip to temple.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children
Enger, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
“3 days Angkor Wat with a perfcet tour-guide!”
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I was last month in Siem Riep, Cambodia. Lang was my Tuk Tuk driver, my tour-guide and a good friend! The nights we went out together to have great parties in Siem Reap! It was a perfect trip to the temples of Angkor Wat and fun to spend time with Lang.

Visited April 2013
SiemReapTaxiService, Manager at Siem Reap Taxi Service, responded to this review, 16 September 2016
Thank you so much for your very good review of us. Best Regards Lang

Brooklyn, New York, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Temple Tourguide ever!”
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Our Driver Lang was as much a friend as tour guide. He did an amazing job of bringing us around Siem Reap to some of the lesser known ruins as well as the main attractions of Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom. He was an excellent driver who spoke excellent english and turned us on to some great local eating. It was a once in a lifetime experience travelling to Siem Reap and we will never forget such a wonderful guide.

Visited February 2013