“Amazing Monsoon Dirtbike Tour”

Cambodia Dirtbike Tours - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The company is a western and cambodian cooperation from Siem Reap. We have been in tour industry since 1995. We offer dirtbike adventures around cambodia. This is the right choice if you want to see the real Cambodia, away from Angkor Wat and the Pub Street.
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We did a 12 hour two temple tour with Seng Lis. Wow what a great day with sand mud, water, water and more water. Seng took us through the countryside for a super rid with lots of rugged terrain and a long stretch of challenging trail covered by soupy mud and water holes with the consistentcy of a mango shake. Super ride the whole way with amazing temples. The gear worked out great and we even had water above the exhaust so the bikes had to be dried out on a few occasions. Came back in the dark and finished the day at his wife's store over a few beers and a review of photos and some super viedos taken by Seng. I would HIGHLY reccomend this trip to anyone wanting a personalized adventure on some big dirt bikes! -Alex LeFur

3  Thank ALEX-LEFUR

Reviewed 15 July 2013

A friend and I did the 3-day D5 Package, and it was a perfect trip that blended adventure, history, and culture. Each day had adrenaline filled dirt bike riding, broken up with stops at surreal ancient temples. The temples were pretty remote, and we were typically free to climb around on the ruins. The riding was a good balance between challenging trails mixed with dirt roads - and highways when necessary. We went in the beginning of June, the start of the rainy season, so some trails were very muddy and had us crossing through thigh-deep puddles!

We spent the first night in a random village along the way, and stayed at a community lodge. We were the only foreigners in town, and it was a great way to get a feel for local life as we walked around in the late evening. The locals were friendly and even sat us down at fed us fried grasshoppers… which were surprisingly delicious! The next night was spent at a hotel in a bigger town, but we enjoyed the evening by eating some local foods and drinking beers with our guide, Lis.

The company website and emails are managed by Chris, a responsive and considerate German ex-pat living in Siem Raep. We met him at the Golden Orange Hotel upon arrival in Siem Riep, and he later had us meet with the guide and business-owner Lis (a local Cambodian) to plan the specifics of our three day trip. Once Lis got a feel for what my friend and I were interested in, he modified our trip to also include interesting stops like Pol Pot’s mountain bunker hideout.

Lis was a great guide. He spoke perfect English and was having just as much fun as us on the trail. We all rode hard and beat the heck out of the bikes along the way (Honda XR250’s). Inevitably, we had a few mechanical issues, but nothing that Lis couldn’t fix within short time. Also, he didn’t try to charge us for any minor damages incurred along the way – it was all about having fun! Lis owns the bikes and woke up early to make sure our bikes were in proper order each morning.

Lis was also very knowledgeable, and took the time to explain history, culture, and food as we inquired. There were a lot of different dirt bike companies to choose from when I looked into planning this trip – but I feel very lucky to have chosen the trip with Lis and his bikes. Lis has a fun, yet responsible, character that really made our trip special.

1  Thank Scott T
Reviewed 9 July 2013

we went on the 5 day temple tour had a great time thanks to our guide lis seng he kept the bikes running well. noes all the history speaks good english and is a nice bloke enjoys a beer at the end of the day everything went smoothly its a good way to see the non tourist side of cambodia would highly recommend them good fun

1  Thank b_theiler
Reviewed 15 June 2013

My friend and I went Cambodia the 2nd week of January 2013 . We wanted to see & experience Cambodia in a different way. A less tourist way to see the country. Dirt bikes is the way to go! My friend found "Cambodia Dirtbike tours" "in "Siem Reap with Lis Seng" on line and booked it before we got to Cambodia We both were inexperience motorcycle riders. ( only a three wheeler when I was 12 years old..over 30 years ago). We both never been on a dirtbike before. Lis Seng ( owner of Cambodia dirt bike tours) and friends ( sorry I forgot the other owner name) taught us on a empty dirt road. Lis Seng and friends were great! They showed us how to start, shift & brake the bike. They had all the gear to rent. Helmet, boots, gloves, protective Google's and protective gear . I was very nervous not being on dirt bike before and the bike looked intimating. I'm a 5'5" heavyset female. & 235lbs. They put me on a 250cc dirtbike. They lowered the fork so my feet can touch the ground. I was comfortable. They all were patient. They told me and my friend we could ride up and down the dirt road as long as we wanted; until we felt comfortable. No pressure at all.
Once we felt comfortable our adventure began! What an amazing 4 days! Gosh! There was so much to see! Temples, farmland, Villages, towns, rice patties and the PEOPLE! The people of Cambodia are the most friendliest and kind people around! One of the highlights of our tour was seeing children come out to the road smiling, and waving to us as we went by.... Other highlights was seeing the small villages with grass huts and palm trees everywhere! Incredible to see..and of course meeting so many people! We visited so many Temples! One was in the mountains with great views...And some of the Temples only could be seen by dirtbike. No roads! Just trails! Lis Seng was a fantastic guide and host. My friend and I live in the U. S. and spoke english. Lis Seng is fluent in English and was very helpful and interpreted for us. It was a life experience! A trip a definitely want to go back and do again. If you want to explore and have a unique experience in Cambodia. Cambodia Dirtbike tours is the war to go!
P.S. I mentioned my height and weight because if I can do this tour..anybody can!!

4  Thank Amy L
Reviewed 28 May 2013

If there was one way to experience the true raw culture of cambodia,this would be the perfect place to start off from.
All you first timers out there who've never ridden a bike before,do not be discouraged. Lis and Bhot took all of 15 mins to train us and get our most adventurous self out there on the road!
The trails these guys took us on were breathtaking! Each leg of the journey we experienced different terrains. Navigating through the muddy slush filled pits,maintaining balance and trying not to skid on sandy tracks,and zipping on the highways. Each was an experience in its own way!

The bikes are in excellent condition and coupled with the gear,it really gives the rider a motocross feel. Pricewise these guys give you the best on offer compared the other competitors out there(and there are a couple trust me!).
All our food was bought and paid for by Lis keeping all our vegetarian requirements in mind. His vast knowledge of cambodian history and nighttime stories over a beer really made our trip that much more memorable.
By the way,play a game of frisbee with Lis. This guy rules!
Will definitely do this again.

3  Thank abbyruleover