“Unbelievable experience. ”

Cambodia Dirtbike Tours - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The company is a western and cambodian cooperation from Siem Reap. We have been in tour industry since 1995. We offer dirtbike adventures around cambodia. This is the right choice if you want to see the real Cambodia, away from Angkor Wat and the Pub Street.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unbelievable experience. ”
Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

A mate and I did a 1 day tour with Lis, not knowing what to expect it turned out to the best day of dirtbike riding we've ever done. All Different terrains thru the jungle, river crossings. It had it all. Lis showed us how the local people farm and live. Lis is a fantastic tour guide, very knowledgable, good speaking English and a top bloke. Highly recommend a tour with Lis.

1 Thank Shane B

Muscat, Masqat, Oman
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Trip of my life”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

LIZ is definitely the best teacher and tour guide in the whole of Cambodia. He will teach you to ride the bikes even if you a beginner and will take you to most awesome location to try out your skills. I dropped the bike a million times but not once did he frown, in fact he would laugh it off and make a video of it.BOT is another man to thank, he saved us at least a gazillion times. Thanks mates, was an amazing and truly worth the experience.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank achalshetty
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great experience, but beginners must choose the correct season!”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

The two guides were fantastic: really nice and friendly and very experienced. I did the two day tour which was great fun, however I must warn complete beginners that you are best not to do this in the rainy season. The tracks were only a little wet but the mud was horrific and made it very difficult for me as a novice and thus the jungle part was not enjoyable. The session at the start designed to familiarise you with the bike is not sufficient for a novice to navigate the narrow trails in the sticky mud.

The homestay was enjoyable and seeing the deserted temples was a nice change from the crowded ones at Angkor.

Ensure that you take plenty of water and a suitably sized rucksack to carry any food and water - there are no shops in the jungle!!

A fantastic experience but very tough for complete beginners for the jungle part. Driving on the roads through rubber plantations and villages was beautiful and easy.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Grossey1
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What an experience!”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Just returned from a great week and half visit of Cambodia, and by far the highlight of the trip was the 3 day tour I did with Cambodia Dirtbike Tours. Prior to my trip, I did extensive reading of reviews of different companies to figure out which one to choose, as there are quite a few. One name really stood out in reviews I read, Mr. Seng Lis. The reviews really made Mr. Lis seem like an outstanding guide who made sure his clients had access to safe food (a major concern of mine), so I figured that was my guy. Also, Cambodia Dirtbike Tours had multiple positive reviews from people who were complete beginners prior to taking the tour. This was the deciding factor for me, as I was for the most part a total beginner. Additionally, the fact that they provide all riding and protective gear (knee, elbows, chest wall, shoulders, boots, goggles) was a big factor.

Met Mr. Lis and found him to be a very nice person. He spoke English very well, not commonplace in Cambodia. We went to the training area, and it took me awhile before I finally was ready to take the bike on the open road. Mr. Lis was a great instructor and extremely patient with me. Once we got out on the open road, the natural beauty of the countryside was breathtaking. And I truly enjoyed passing through the small rural villages, riding on red brick clay dirt roads, riding around cattle and locals on bicycles, children waving at us, looking over and seeing water buffaloes basking in bright green rice patties. Just amazing!

The place we stayed the first night was in a rural area and had mosquito netting. The next night, the hotel did have air conditioning. The remote temples we visited were simply phenomenal. Mr. Lis had a tremendous knowledge of Cambodian history, which added to the experience. The food was always safe, and always with plentiful bottled water.

Mr. Lis always gave as much time as needed to stop anyplace I wanted to take photos of the beautiful scenery or to rest. Also, he displayed his considerable mechanic skills one day when I accidentally dropped the bike in knee deep water, completely submerging it (apparently very bad for the bike). It was the rainy season, and out in a very remote area.... He always remained nice, and really patient with a beginner like me. By the end of the third day of riding, I was almost a pro. Can't emphasize enough what a truly wonderful experience it was. Thank you so much Mr. Lis!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Lance M
phnom penh
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing Monsoon Dirtbike Tour”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We did a 12 hour two temple tour with Seng Lis. Wow what a great day with sand mud, water, water and more water. Seng took us through the countryside for a super rid with lots of rugged terrain and a long stretch of challenging trail covered by soupy mud and water holes with the consistentcy of a mango shake. Super ride the whole way with amazing temples. The gear worked out great and we even had water above the exhaust so the bikes had to be dried out on a few occasions. Came back in the dark and finished the day at his wife's store over a few beers and a review of photos and some super viedos taken by Seng. I would HIGHLY reccomend this trip to anyone wanting a personalized adventure on some big dirt bikes! -Alex LeFur

Visited August 2013