“Clean and comfortable place to stay”

Ranked #118 of 485 Siem Reap B&B and Inns
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
“Clean and comfortable place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2012

We stayed here for four nights in June 2012. We were picked up from the airport as promised, the owner was very accommodating and understanding, and our room was clean and comfortable, definitely worth what we paid. Breakfast was tasty. The hotel is not in the center of the city though, and although we were told that we could walk to town, we (older parents) gave up halfway, unable to walk further at our ages. I suggest that older people keep this is mind if they are planning to explore Siem Reap's city center on foot. The hotel surroundings were pleasant though, quiet in the daytime and turning into a hot bar area at night.

Dear Mr. HweeLing136,

Greetings from Check Inn Siem Reap!

We appreciate you taking the time to post such positive comments – it is always great to hear that our guests enjoyed themselves during their stay.

Thank you for your review, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Chengdu, Sichuan, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2012

The location is not at the center of city, but Siem Reap is very small place, you can walk to any place in the city in at most 30 minutes, and comparing with the noisy downtown, I think this is a more comfortable place. The service is very thoughtful, they tried to fulfill all my request. Rooms are clean and nice. I went to Siem Reap without a plan, so they helped me to arrange my trip, and it was a good one. A 5 star hotel may have better hardware, but Check Inn Siem Reap has better service.

Room Tip: Room 002 has one more windows and a frige.
Greetings Mr. CrazyLeonXI,

Thank you for sharing with us such a wonderful comment.

We believe a successful hotel is something beyond its location and its amenities; as successful hotel is a place where you are treated so well that you want to come back – this is where everyone of us here are very mindful about the excellent customer service.

It is gratifying that the Check Inn Siem Reap played some part in your enjoyment of Cambodia and we hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure to welcome you and your family back, we remain.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2012

They serve delicious warm breakfast and hotel is very clean. The owner is a manager of a 5 star hotel that makes the service of his own hotel excellent with a good price. The room is nice and spacey. We will stay again at this hotel when we come back. I suggest tourists do not need expensive hotels in Siem Reap, I bet this is the best. :)

• Stayed June 2012
Dear Ms. Madkahuna,

Thank you so much for your great feedback.

My husband and I strongly believe that a hotel that is able to offer the most affordable price, yet provide the highest level of service, the cleanliness of the room, security & safety for the customers are all about the mission of Check Inn Siem Reap.

Nevertheless, we really appreciate your positive comments about how we handled your room assignment and fulfilling our promise. We are glad you enjoyed our spacious rooms, the food and the overall service in the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Check Inn Siem Reap on your next visit.

Hong Kong
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2012

my gf and i stayed fives nights at siem reap check Inn, it was really good, felt like at home all the time. I remembered the first night we arrived, we needed to call back to parents, they generously provided that for free. definitely, they are very helpful all along, so I felt free to ask for help any time. I still remember what we had at breakfast: omelette with toasts. It was GOOD! YUMMY:) Other than this, what surprised me the most was that the owner and I are alumni LOL. I've never thought about this, but it did happen, world is so small. sure, I did have a wonderful time at check-inn. fives days later, I switched to another GH with a swimming pool, and then it started to rain ;;;;, what a pity. anyway, it is definitely a place to stay if you guys do not plan to swim, and a place you will be guests, not customer.

Darren, June 2012

Room Tip: I think my room no. is no.8, if you get that room, be prepared to be waked up in the midnight by a k...
, Owner at Check Inn Siem Reap, responded to this review, 23 June 2012
Dear Mr. Darren_JK,

Greetings from Check Inn Siem Reap!

It was indeed a pleasure to have received such a nice comment from you inside the TripAdvisor.Com page. On behalf of the entire team, we would like to express our sincere thanks for taking your time to write a nice word about our property.

Once again, our heartfelt appreciation and we look forward to welcoming you again and to be of service to you and your esteemed friends / colleagues in the near future.

Kajang, Malaysia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2012

Angkor Wat was in my bucket list, and I was so desperately want to have it checked. One day, I saw a coupon deal for 2 nights stay in check in siem reap which was cost only RM 175 and I impulsively bought it, without any proper plan nor I hv any idea about the place. Who I was going to Cambodia with, budget, flight ticket were all arranged last minutes and it was really a bad plan. However, everything went so smooth, and was even better with the help from Riya, the owner of the hotel. She was sincere, and very helpful, hence I must say, ths was the best, smoothest vacation ever. Me and my friend was fetched by most lovely, and helpful tuk tuk driver, Dy Run. This small hotel had a very warm welcoming atmosphere and the hotel was very comfortable. Riya and her husband Hang treated us like some old friends eho have known for long time although this was our first time meeting. They also provided halal n vegetarian food as per our request. I was indeed very happy and will defitely recommend this hotel to just about anyone.

Riya2012, Owner at Check Inn Siem Reap, responded to this review, 21 June 2012
Dear Ms. Amira R,

Greetings from Check Inn Siem Reap!

I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us and thank you for taking the time to provide the hotel feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you home again soon.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2012

A friend and I found this place on a Groupon deal. $30/night, 2 beds. Even at the normal $45/night rate, it's a steal if you're sharing. Staff was extra attentive and relaxed enough that we felt at home instantly.

Siem Reap's "Pub Street" is crawling with tourists and overpriced nonsense (from my slant, anyway). You come to Siem Reap for Angkor Wat, NOT a personal pan pizza. Check-Inn Siem Reap is a 5-minute ($1) tuk tuk to the bustle, but even closer is "LOCAL Pub Street". Cheaper, a 20-second walk away, just as modern and far more authentic than the one built for foreigners. There's also a funky club for locals nearby, The Triangle Club.

Check-Inn Siem Reap is a diamond in the rough, perfect way to close out my week in Cambodia.

Room Tip: Try the massive $3 takeaway Cambodian Fried Rice at the Karaoke club nearby, next door to The Triang...
Riya2012, Owner at Check Inn Siem Reap, responded to this review, 20 June 2012
Dear Mr. Steven Pradia,

Thank you for such a lovely words which you have shared in this community page – the TripAdvisor.Com. On behalf of the entire team, we cannot thank you enough for such a great comment.

We believe in providing our guests the best services and attention, and nothing makes us happier than a confirmation of our guest's satisfaction. Your fine compliments are highly appreciated and we shall certainly share the comment with our team.

It is gratifying that the Check Inn Siem Reap played some part in your enjoyment of Cambodia and we hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure to welcome you and your friend back, we remain.

Malolos City Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2012

Our experience at Check Inn Siem Reap was really good. The room , wow very very clean including the comfort room , the staff and the managers accomodated us very warmly. We can recommend Check Inn Siem Reap to our Co Rotarians here in the Philippines. We are planning to go back with our 2 sons and with our grandson and granddaughter, and also a good experience to see personally the Anchor Wat. A very wonderful experience that I have met the First Lady of Check Inn Siem Reap, thank you is not enough but my prayers are with you always especially for the coming of your first baby. Thank your so much. Mrs. Precy & Abeth Robles

Room Tip: A very quiet place
Riya2012, Owner at Check Inn Siem Reap, responded to this review, 20 June 2012
Greetings Ms. Priscila O,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and I will definitely pass on your comments to the hotel team members.

All of us at Check Inn Siem Reap are passionate about hospitality and we hope to see you & family again soon.