I'm not one to give a glowing review but this place is incredible. I normally separate my reviews into good and bad but this one is all good:
- customer service impeccable, if they spot you walking in they immediately go and get you a water and are always smiling. They were also great at helping us book anything we needed.
- FREE tuk-tuk into the night market. (And back!)
- really cheap tours of the temples. Ask for Mr.Tra, he is excellent.
- bed time story in a scroll and a TV guide every night - the little things matter.
- really nice pool area.
- good breakfast with eggs cooked fresh just how you like them.
- really nice spacious room with great air con and a TV.
The list goes on and on. I don't know how they make money with the prices they charge. If we ever return to Siem Reap we will be sure to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Accommodation for tourists who are looking for a home away from home and it is located near the wonderful Angkor Wat Temple. GLORIA ANGKOR HOTEL is built in natural surroundings and combines traditional Khmer hospitality with modern facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Southall Travel and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gloria Angkor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.