“Adequately educated employees with warmly hearts”

Gloria Angkor Hotel
Ranked #122 of 337 Hotels in Siem Reap
Yokohama, Japan
“Adequately educated employees with warmly hearts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2014

Stayed for 3 nights in Gloria angkol hotel. slightly located away from busy streets, so I could stay relaxed during my stay. I ate dinner at hotel restaurant for 3 days also, tastes were very good and prices were affordable. (not as cheap as roadside restaurant) I met one tuk tuk driver named Mr. Nith, He is very trustable gentleman and he took me wherever I wanted to go with his decorated tuk tuk. His English is good and functional but please help him study more English.
If you will book this hotel via their website and stay 3 straight days, you can get free full-body massage($10).

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Far_east_man2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

This is a brilliant hotel and for an unbelievable price. The room was very clean and cosy with fresh fruit and everything you need. The service from staff was of the highest quality and the hotel
deserves a much higher star rating. They arranged a tuk tuk driver to take us round the temples and a coach to Phnom Penh for excellent prices. I will definitely stay here again and so should everybody who visits Siem Reap.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Seb198
Buderim, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

I was recommended gloria angkor hotel by a fellow traveler so I sent an enquiry and got a prompt reply back letting me know every detail including my airport transfer. My plane was late and I could only notify the hotel half an hour before I got here and they were more then welcoming. All the staff here are fantastic, I was here for 5 nights and every interaction I had was grand. The room was very clean, I received fruit every day in my room, a complimentary bottle of red to top it all off. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone, they have made it a highlight on my month long trip through se Asia!

Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Antony R
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

Staying in Siem Reap for a couple of nights, I chose Gloria Angkor based on the reviews, which didn't disappoint. For a very fair price, there's a great range of services (spa, pool etc.) and spacious, clean rooms which provide a great place to unwind after a day of temple-exploring.

It's slightly outside the centre of the city, but a free tuk-tuk service in the evenings will get you where you need to go. A particularly helpful driver, who also offers knowledgeable tours, is Mr. Nith (081757478).

A particularly good choice for families and couples.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Horsham, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

The service at this hotel is amazing! The staff always want to make sure we are having a good time, whenever we returned from a day out they would greet us with a cool drink, we were given free fruit and sweets everyday plus a free tuk tuk service to pub street in the evenings, plus a big buffet breakfast, we could not believe how much we were getting for our money. The pool was so clean and great for swimming-we spent a lot of time here. Although the hotel was about a 10 minutes drive from the main area of Siem Reap, that really didn't matter, tuk tuks were an average of $2 anywhere in the town and then $4 for the further destinations like the temples. The bathroom did have some damp on the ceiling but that really wasn't an issue considering everything we were getting for such little money. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Abbie W
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

Very clean and tidy, a fine standard of room, everything you need and a super cute turn down service with a TV guide and Cambodian bed time story.
A very good breakfast service, and a very nice pool. The free hotel tuk tuk is pretty good especially considering the hotel is slightly out of the way location wise.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Pipbyo
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights in February. We were welcomed with beverages and cool wet cloths when we arrived, much appreciated after a long day of traveling! We had a tuktuk driver assigned to us for our stay, he took us out to the temples daily and to the town every night! The hotel is a little bit out of town but it doesn't matter as the tuktuk was free in the evenings. They also left us a fruit basket every day and plenty of bottled water. This was a great hotel for the price! We will come back if we find ourselves in Siem Reap again!

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple