“Excellent food and great for kids”
Review of Jungle Burger - CLOSED

Jungle Burger
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Jungle Junction has closed. It has shut down. We have opened a new business the trip advisor page - Search for Jungle Burger Sports Bar and Bistro
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Our two year old loved the break from the temples and enjoyed the chance to run riot while we enjoyed the food. We sat outside and watched our daughter playing non stop on the slides and trampoline. Fun afternoon for all of us.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

My family has visited Siem Reap this autumn and enjoyed Jungle Junction in the third day. It's an interesting restaurant with nice view, comfortable atmosphere and delicious food. My boy, Tommy loved pizza most while I and my husband enjoyed big burgers here. Tommy were looked after carefully by the staff so we could relax and talked more.
Jungle Junction has a choice of indoor to eat, a great children's play area and a tuktuk for transport. It was the first time we traveled by that strange kind of transportation. So amazing and absorbing. At the end of that day, we were introduced a new movie which was going to be on the screen of Jung Junction, therefore we decided to stay more and watch it with a pocket of popcorn. What a amusing film! I think they had chosen film carefully to serve us.
I suggest coming back here soon and luckily my husband agree with me.
We are both white-collar worker so our free time is limited, especially in the end of the year. I hope that my review can help you to choose a right place for your holiday next time.

1  Thank Tiffany T
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We came with a group of friends for a children's birthday party! What a wonderful place! The staff are SO HELPFUL! The menu has a great variety, and many items come with a free drink! There are so many things for kids to do- and they can't get bored! From the 1 year old whose birthday was being celebrated up to those of us adults. . . everyone was taken care of! We enjoyed the pool table and the high schoolers loved the child friendly karaoke room! Food quality was wonderful- AND they deliver! We will continue to support this establishment!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Great food at a rooftop bar and for the family an excellent play area for the kids. All round enjoyable.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We loved the whole experience at Jungle Junction from the great food, friendly staff, excellent service and fantastic atmosphere. We would recommend the ribs & burgers which we returned for a second helping of. This restaurant is unique with a choice of indoor or deck area to eat, a great children's play area and a tuktuk for transport.

1  Thank Gaewynne O