Sidewalk is a 10mins walk to the happenings of Siem Reap town.
Cheaper meals are all nearby because it's in a nice local village.
Hotel room is nice & comfortable with a nice communal terrace on each level.
USD20/night is rather affordable for room of slightly above average quality but if your budget is less than $15/night then hostels on the main street will do.
Would appreciate if
1. The toilet don't choke on me.
2. There are fans installed in the lobby & terraces.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Side Walk Never Die is enchanting, peaceful, elegant and luxurious. Hotel experience is about stylish relaxation, modern comfort, and the enjoyment a range of activities beyond the discovery of the incredible Temples of Angkor. The Side Walk Never Die has 35 rooms, all fully furnished with modern conveniences to make sure your stay with us is enjoyable and as easy as possible. The entire building is decorated in a colorful and modern way with a splash of Khmer artistry and style thrown in to make an eye-pleasing environment, add to the fact the place is kept immaculately clean at all times. The owners are also security conscious and have sought to make a safe and secure lodging for your peace of mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, HostelWorld, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sidewalk Never Die Hotel Siem Reap reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.