“The best service”

Ranked #108 of 342 Hotels in Siem Reap
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“The best service”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Coming to Siem Reap was the final leg of my trip. I was unable to book the hostel I wanted for the day I arrived in Siem Reap so I decided to stay here for a night. The room was phenomenal and the service even better for the price I paid. I loved it so much I decided to spend my last couple nights in Siem Reap here again. They were excited to see me come back and upgraded me to the Deluxe Superior Room with a huge balcony at no extra cost.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Service here is amazing! The staff are very attentive and helpful, and many of them are strong English speakers. The hotel is conveniently located close to Pub Street (1-minute walk away) but also far enough that noise is not an issue. Highly recommended hotel!!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank juniperzzz
Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

We chose this hotel because of it's location and price. We didn't really expect a lot from it that's why when we arrived here, we were impressed.

The staff was courteous at any time of the day. They were all very eager to help us in any way. When we arrived late in the evening during our first day, they served us with their signature lemongrass iced tea and rice cakes.

The rooms were clean except for 1 room (behind the bar) which had a funky smell. Better to ask for extra candles for the scented oils for this room.

The food was good too! Even if they have limited menu, every thing in it was good.

Location-wise, it's perfect. It's just across Pub street. We went during the new year that's why all the streets that surrounded the hotel had food stalls and there were night markets everywhere.

The best thing here is the pool. It's just the right size and it's the only thing I look forward to after a long hot day of walking around the temples.

If ever I go back to Cambodia, I'd love to stay here again!

• Stayed April 2014
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My ATM card was stuck at Canadia Bank's machine on a Saturday afternoon. Hopeless that I would be able to retrieve it before flying back home, I just ranted the thing with Borey and Panhit in the reception area. Much to my delight, they informed me a few sec later that the Canadia staff are coming in a few minutes to help me get the ATM back! Now that's real customer service! I love how they assisted me! Aside from that, the hotel is located near Pub street and the rooms are just perfect to stay in! I miss Borey, Chenda, Pisey, Panhit and Mr. Chang (tuktuk driver). If you guys are reading this, hi! I was the girl who left the postcard with a thank you note! :)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank rjliahonaburgos
New York City, New York
Reviewed 29 June 2014

If you are looking for a 5 star experience without breaking the bank, this is it! We had a complimentary pick-up and drop off from and to the airport. The driver was on time as well. We were very impressed with the hotel's responsiveness. We contacted them the day before our arrival to inquire about airport pickup at 2am local time and in 5 min, they replied to our email! Now that is customer service!! When we arrived at the hotel, they had written my wife's name with some bamboo leaves on the bed. It looked gorgeous and was such a nice touch.

The best thing about this place though is the location. Its located literally inside the popular tourist hangout area with the infamous Pub Street and Night Market. We usually ate outside and could walk everywhere to the restaurants, pubs and the nightlife. Walk just outside the hotel and you had it all. Get into your room and its surprisingly calm. We were very pleased with the friendly hotel staff. They all spoke very good English and were very helpful in scheduling our Temple tours. We paid just $22 to use their Tutuk driver to go to the temples. He gave us a nice cold bottle of water and cold towels after we got out of each temple. That was a nice touch. The staff even gave us our breakfast in a lunch box even though we were leaving at 4.30 am!

The room itself is very spacious and tastefully decorated with a private balcony, a nice flatscreen TV with 60 channels and a fridge. The bathroom is lovely too. The shower pression and hot water was good too which can sometimes be a problem in Asia. I was surprised to find so many US channels here. You can see the Cambodian craftsmanship in the rooms and throughout the hotel grounds. Loved their wood! They offered complimentary breakfast with 5 different menus in their beautiful garden. We liked unwinding from a long night out at their charming pool. Some seats had moskito nets so you can stay there even at night.

Thanks again to Apsara Centrepole for a memorable and relaxing stay!

Room Tip: Use Pheap as a Tutuk driver. He was great and his English is good as well. We were on the first floo...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Olivier Z
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 25 June 2014

love the proximity of this hotel to night markets & pub street is literally 1/2 min walk away!! stayed for four nights and everything was great from the moment we arrived, there was a free pick-up. room was spacious & spotless.and hotel staff were helpful & super friendly. x-bar is diagonally across the hotel and has great bands...love my stay here! breakfast was basic but for me it was good enough.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank ritapoh
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 24 June 2014

stayed here for four days as a birthday trip! the staff is kind, and helpful. planned our temple tours with a hotel tuk-tuk ( and a chiller with ice water). loved the pool and cocktails, and the room was very clean and tidy. perfect for a couple who are out busy during the day. right opposite pub street so perfect to walk back after a night out.

they wished me happy birthday using flowers and leaves on the bed and the entire staff brought me a cake and sang to me (very very touched and so sweet of them).

Room Tip: we stayed on the lower floor close to the pool!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple