“OK ish restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2014

On the main road very close to pub street. Food quality and taste decent. Helpful staff.
The lighting could be brighter and so also if the AC could be run

Reviewed 11 May 2014

try the beef loklok, its the best, wi-fi also very fast in the restaurant. Staff are friendly. Peaceful restaurant and nice sitting. price is just nice with the food and location at pub street

1  Thank KunFayakun
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I went to this restaurant in the evening after a daunting day of cycling around Ankor Wat. The guy who served me was punjabi Indian guy (very friendly and nice to talk).

We were 2 people. Before we ordered any food we go 2 beer for free ( choice between Ankor and Cambodia beer). We took one of each. Later we also got 2 rice for free with our meal. How great is that. Free beer and free rice.

We ordered chicken saag ~ $5(spinach with chicken) and a chicken thali ~$6. Both were absolutely amazing. I highly recommend this place to someone who is looking for a good Indian meal.

I saw some caucasian people taking pizza's and spegettie but I am not so sure how that tastes like. But as an Indian I can surely vouch for the Indian food.

My recommendation is take the thali: options are veg, non veg (chicken, fish and lamb). For people who dont know what is a thali. It is an Indian meal made up of a selection of various dishes. Thali dishes are usually served in small bowls, which are placed on a round tray. Typical dishes include rice, dal, vegetables/ non veg items, nan/roti, papad, curd (yoghurt), small amounts of chutney or pickle, and a sweet dish to top it off.

I am sure you will be full after the meal.

1  Thank Paul J
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Great atmosphere, friendly owner, great spot to chill after a day out... many thanks and much love from this group of Bruneian travelers!

1  Thank Jamriramlee
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This is just one of the many Indian restaurants where I have eaten Masala Dosa in Siem Reap.
I called here at lunchtime to try their Masala Dosa which was very good and priced at $3 was good value.
It seems that the price is $3 wherever you eat Masala Dosa in Siem Reap, only the cost of a beer changes
A great lunchtime snack, service was good and the restaurant was clean.
Try them all, you will find your own favaourite.

1  Thank Roger P