“Don't think, just come”

Price range: US$1 - US$6
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: ABABA Curry House opened on the 21st of January 2012. The owner is Malaysian and a long time resident of Siem Reap. The owner is also part owner of Curry Walla Indian Restaurant( an award winning restaurant ).The chef is Indian and kitchen staff are Khmer Muslim. ABABA serves vegetarian & non vegetarian dishes and is a HALAL restaurant.ABABA is noted for its delicious food, excellent service and cleanliness.
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Experience the awesomeness yourself. Big portion, taste delicious, reasonable price, relaxing ambience and friendly staff... what more can you ask for?

Reviewed 15 August 2014

The chicken dish I had was not anything spectacular...maybe it is because I have had a lot of Indian food before. I thought the sauce was delicious, but the chicken was precooked so it was a bit hard and dry. The naan was not consistent. The owner was super nice though and walked us through the menu.

1  Thank Farrah T
Reviewed 14 August 2014

My boyfriend and I had such a good holiday in Cambodia from July 24-31, 2014. We were craving Indian food and had no idea where to go and just started walking toward the night market. We stumbled across Ababa Curry House and saw all the reviews and knew this was the place.

We live in a predominately Indian neighborhood back in the states and have many restaurants that serve Indian cuisine, but this is by far the best I've ever had! The meat was tender and flavorful, the sauces extraordinary, and the service was superb.

I highly recommend Ababa Curry House...my mouth is watering just thinking about our meal. If only they were closer, I would be there at least once a week.

1  Thank Roze A
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

The only way I can describe this place is imagine your nan did a very tasty curry - this is how it would be.

Portions are generous and the owner is absolutely lovely - explained how everything was freshly made including the condiments.

It doesn't have the same taste as other curry houses back home but would go back over and over again.

It's not oily in the slightest.

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Being an Indian myself, I have to say that this restaurant was definitely the best I've tasted in the region. I really loved the food here. The portions were huge and the food was exceptionally delicious. I would certainly have gone back a second time had stayed a little longer.