“Excellent Food, Staff, Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Roll Up Restaurant - CLOSED

The Roll Up Restaurant
Cuisines: Asian, Cambodian, Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Siem Reap
“Excellent Food, Staff, Service”
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Really Enjoyed the food here...we had great cocktails (Whisky Sours at $2/each and they use Jim Beam which is a nice spirit) as well as some Khmer Food (Lok Lak) and Western (French Fries). All of it was prepared well. Staff was awesome.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank ed123456SiemReap

colombia
“Great lunch option in siem reap”
Reviewed 23 March 2013

We came here for lunch after exploring temples in morning. Had a delicious sampler platter with generous portions and yummy food. Would recommend it for anybody looking for Khmer cuisine in a clean environment.

1 Thank cgomez100100
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxing, Friendly, Tasty!”
Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

Been in Siem Reap for 6 days now and tried somewhere different every night on Pub Street for drinks and dinner but as I type this review, this is my second night eating and drinking at The Roll Up Restaurant. The reason for this is quite simply it's excellent food, friendly staff and the 50 cents beers its serves. The staff are always so friendly and smiling that it makes you feel comfortable and relaxed as you sit back and watch the world go by on Pub Street and when your meals are delivered you can instantly see the time, effort and passion that goes into making your meal perfect for you. I'm leaving for Phnom Penh tomorrow but if I was staying another night I can pretty much guarantee that I would be popping in again for lunch, dinner or just an ice cold beer.

1 Thank James R
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Very friendly staff and nice salad.”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I only stopped there for a couple of beers (50cents!) and had a Banana Blossom salad with chicken. Its was very tasty althought i think a little bit over priced. The super friendly staff make up for it thought and i enjoyed my lunch there.

1 Thank Mariusz B
Hinesburg, Vermont
“Great Food, Great Drinks”
Reviewed 8 March 2013 via mobile

We wound up here by accident, thinking we were at the restaurant next door. I can't evaluate the other restaurant, but Roll Up was fantastic. We had two $3 Margaritas which were as good as any I've had. Then we ordered the Cambodian Fish Ratatouille, a fish soup with a coconut base, and the Chicken Satay. Both dishes were delicious. Service was equal to the cooking, excellent. I highly recommend this restaurant!

1 Thank Vtred-48