We stayed in a "luxury room" for 3 nights from 15 December. The room is very comfortable. Good towels. Very friendly and helpful staff. Free WiFi. Enormous free-form pool with good loungers which come complete with a pillow and a towel. They give you a cold cloth on arrival.
We ate at the hotel once: shame about the food! It was a "Cambodian Buffet" and though the salads were excellent, the hot food was luke warm as there was no heating under the pans.
Would definately stay again. Very conveniently located to Angkor Wat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in landscaped gardens on Charles de Gaulle Avenue, Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort is the closest Siem Reap hotel to the ruins of Angkor Wat. This unique Siem Reap Cambodia hotel is situated near traditional markets, tourist attractions and the airport. Enjoy the many features of Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, including 238 rooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, five food & beverage outlets, the Phokeethra Country Club, and a world class 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Southall Travel and TravelUp so you can book your Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel Siem Reap
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Sofitel