Stayed at the Sofitel for 5 nights and enjoyed every minute of it. There was a mix up in our airport transfer and it was basically my fault. I had inquired about rates etc but did not actually confirm that I wanted a pick up but yet they showed up at the airport. And when I told the driver I had made alternative arrangements he was still all smiles and very polite. This speaks greatly to the level of service at the Sofitel. The staff were always very friendly and helpful.
Although right outside the hotel there seems to be a flurry of people and activity, the hotel itself is tranquil and quiet. They have a large pool with a bar/restaurant, we enjoyed our poolside lunches there. The rooms were large and comfortable with a nice view of the lake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in landscaped gardens on Charles de Gaulle Avenue, Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort is the closest Siem Reap hotel to the ruins of Angkor Wat. This unique Siem Reap Cambodia hotel is situated near traditional markets, tourist attractions and the airport. Enjoy the many features of Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, including 238 rooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, five food & beverage outlets, the Phokeethra Country Club, and a world class 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, ACCOR, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel Siem Reap
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Sofitel