Visited Ankor few times and stayed at various venues. The 4 nights at this Sofitel is no doubly the best. Although at the pricey end, its location and service are truly impressive. Love the spacious room and the gorgeous garden.
Visiting Ankor is a rather physical intensive experience and many people try to bag too many temples for the short during of visit. I highly recommend that you do it at a MUCH slower tempo than most agent or itinerary suggest, only do one location at morning and one at afternoon, and give yourself a very good relax at Sofitel mid of the days to avoid the intensive sun and to refresh physically and mentally.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in landscaped gardens on Charles de Gaulle Avenue, Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort is the closest Siem Reap hotel to the ruins of Angkor Wat. This unique Siem Reap Cambodia hotel is situated near traditional markets, tourist attractions and the airport. Enjoy the many features of Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, including 238 rooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, five food & beverage outlets, the Phokeethra Country Club, and a world class 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel Siem Reap
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Sofitel