The landscaping is amazing at this resort. Beautiful statues of elephants, tigers, buddhas, etc. surround the large pool. After a day touring the temples, the pool was so inviting. They even had a bar accessible from the water. We took advantage of couples massage and were treated to foot massage, tea, sauna and wonderful massage in one room.
The restaurant got crowded in the morning and often ran out of food until staff had time to refill, but we were on vacation and not in rush. Local live music filled the lobby in the afternoon and the chef personally served us a cheese platter in bar one night. Front desk very helpful and concierge secured us a Puk Puk to take us to town for last minute shopping.
Room was modern and comfortable. They left us lemongrass and curry to take home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in landscaped gardens on Charles de Gaulle Avenue, Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort is the closest Siem Reap hotel to the ruins of Angkor Wat. This unique Siem Reap Cambodia hotel is situated near traditional markets, tourist attractions and the airport. Enjoy the many features of Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, including 238 rooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, five food & beverage outlets, the Phokeethra Country Club, and a world class 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel Siem Reap
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Sofitel