Stayed with my two young kids and hubby in the junior suite for 3 nights. The room was tidy and clean. The staffs were really friendly and very helpful. The only regret was the swimming pool was under renovation. Thus, closed down for the time being. But the hotel had made effort to arrange alternative swimming pool facility at a nearby hotel. The breakfasts spread can be improvised. For three days, the breakfast spread were almost the same. The hotel environment was very tropical and very calm. Overall we enjoyed our stay in this hotel and will most definitely consider coming back again if we are to visit Siem Reap again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in landscaped gardens on Charles de Gaulle Avenue, Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort is the closest Siem Reap hotel to the ruins of Angkor Wat. This unique Siem Reap Cambodia hotel is situated near traditional markets, tourist attractions and the airport. Enjoy the many features of Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, including 238 rooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, five food & beverage outlets, the Phokeethra Country Club, and a world class 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Southall Travel, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel Siem Reap
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Sofitel