Sofitel must be located in one of the best settings, it has a huge garden with lakes and swimming pools. Rooms are large, if you get upgraded like us, you even have an espresso machine. I really enjoyed my time there, especially to relax after the Angkor temples, which makes you very tired when its 40degrees outside!
On the negative side, food on one evening was average, they serve you an outside buffet, but with the heat, careful as what you eat as it can go off very quickly and some items were missing. Breakfast buffet has a large variety, but orange juice is not fresh.
Otherwise, i would recommend this hotel, as it has amazing settings compared to others which are usually by the river and dont offer as much space.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in landscaped gardens on Charles de Gaulle Avenue, Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort is the closest Siem Reap hotel to the ruins of Angkor Wat. This unique Siem Reap Cambodia hotel is situated near traditional markets, tourist attractions and the airport. Enjoy the many features of Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, including 238 rooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, five food & beverage outlets, the Phokeethra Country Club, and a world class 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel Siem Reap
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Sofitel