My wife and I stayed at this piece of paradise in April 2010. A wonderful place to base your Angkor experience from. The room, service, cultural dinner/show, ambience, grounds and pools were superb. Possibly the best all round hotel we have stayed at - a big statement considering we have travelled extensively in Eurpoe, Asia and US. This hotel got it so right, so often. There is a 'British Raj' flavour about the place. Being greeted at breakfast by a energy cocktail shaking waiter says it all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in landscaped gardens on Charles de Gaulle Avenue, Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort is the closest Siem Reap hotel to the ruins of Angkor Wat. This unique Siem Reap Cambodia hotel is situated near traditional markets, tourist attractions and the airport. Enjoy the many features of Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, including 238 rooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, five food & beverage outlets, the Phokeethra Country Club, and a world class 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TravelUp, Southall Travel, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel Siem Reap
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Sofitel