Really liked this hotel as it felt very inviting from the first moment we got there. The hotel has a colonial feel throughout and its like going back in time. It has some very nice features and is really charming. Our room was large and comfy especially the bed. The room was well appointed with all the usual tea making facilities etc. There is a really nice pool area which is perfect to enjoy the odd G&T. The evening meal was excellent and had some local fish dishes which were mouthwatering. Throughly enjoyed my stay and would go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa, characterized by its typical colonial architecture, features 130 rooms overlooking the salted swimming pool and its tropical garden, or the magnificent Royal Garden. The 10 suites of 73m2 are each one decorated in its proper style. They offer the comfort of a living room, an outside terrace, a king size bed and a big bathroom with bathtub and separated shower. The Deluxe Room of 38m2, overlooking the pool, and Superior, with a view on the Royal Garden, can be chosen with a king size or a twin bed. Meeting place for local artists, retreat for diplomats, nature lovers, writers, romantic tourists or nostalgic from a dream time, the Victoria Angkor is an arty and authentic hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Fastbooking, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Angkor Resort And Spa
- Victoria Angkor Hotel Siem Reap