Great location, truly amazing hotel, everything is beautifully designed and taken care of, the staff is very helpful, dynamic and professional. The pool is fantastic as is the garden. The food is exellent and the service fast and efficient.
The suite we were in was just perfect after a day in the temples, very spacious, finely decorated, full of amenities, including an expresso machine, an ipod, a huge dressing-bathroom-toilet area and a great terrasse.
It is, I believe, a perfect getaway for a couple together with a great family hotel as well.
We highly recomment it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa, characterized by its typical colonial architecture, features 130 rooms overlooking the salted swimming pool and its tropical garden, or the magnificent Royal Garden. The 10 suites of 73m2 are each one decorated in its proper style. They offer the comfort of a living room, an outside terrace, a king size bed and a big bathroom with bathtub and separated shower. The Deluxe Room of 38m2, overlooking the pool, and Superior, with a view on the Royal Garden, can be chosen with a king size or a twin bed. Meeting place for local artists, retreat for diplomats, nature lovers, writers, romantic tourists or nostalgic from a dream time, the Victoria Angkor is an arty and authentic hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fastbooking, Priceline, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Victoria Angkor Resort And Spa