I stayed here with my parents for the first three days of our 'grand tour' of Cambodia and Vietnam.
It, to quote my mother, "surpassed all our expectations". We loved it.
The rooms were delightful. For my taste the bed quite firm! But mum and Dad loved theirs so it's just down to personal preference.
Morning swims in the saltwater pool were refreshing and the poolside service was so attentive to be almost over-the-top - but we quick got used to it!
One of the prettiest hotels we've ever stayed in. Am considering returning with my husband - who missed out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa, characterized by its typical colonial architecture, features 130 rooms overlooking the salted swimming pool and its tropical garden, or the magnificent Royal Garden. The 10 suites of 73m2 are each one decorated in its proper style. They offer the comfort of a living room, an outside terrace, a king size bed and a big bathroom with bathtub and separated shower. The Deluxe Room of 38m2, overlooking the pool, and Superior, with a view on the Royal Garden, can be chosen with a king size or a twin bed. Meeting place for local artists, retreat for diplomats, nature lovers, writers, romantic tourists or nostalgic from a dream time, the Victoria Angkor is an arty and authentic hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Fastbooking, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Victoria Angkor Resort And Spa