We stayed 3 nights end of June. Service, meals, both restaurants, but French restaurant a must, bar and pool were excellent. Staff have been trained to a high level and are very sweet. Tasteful decor made it a wonderful atmosphere. Couldn't fault it. Even little gifts left each evening, not chocolates, were a surprise.
We stayed to be close to Angkor Watt, but could've stayed longer. It was just so enjoyable!
The only problem we found was that it spoilt us for the next 5 Star resort in Vietnam.
Main complaint, just not long enough, we were sorry to leave!
Would thoroughly recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa, characterized by its typical colonial architecture, features 130 rooms overlooking the salted swimming pool and its tropical garden, or the magnificent Royal Garden. The 10 suites of 73m2 are each one decorated in its proper style. They offer the comfort of a living room, an outside terrace, a king size bed and a big bathroom with bathtub and separated shower. The Deluxe Room of 38m2, overlooking the pool, and Superior, with a view on the Royal Garden, can be chosen with a king size or a twin bed. Meeting place for local artists, retreat for diplomats, nature lovers, writers, romantic tourists or nostalgic from a dream time, the Victoria Angkor is an arty and authentic hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Angkor Resort And Spa
- Victoria Angkor Hotel Siem Reap