A very welcome reception with cool towels and a drink. Shown to our room by one of the staff and baggage arrived shortly thereafter. Wonderful food in all of the restaurants as well as pool side and in-room dining. Very nice staff and the gift shop is a wonderful find! Great prices on local crafts. Getting to/from the temples is quick and easy. Pool is nice and welcoming after a day of touring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa, characterized by its typical colonial architecture, features 130 rooms overlooking the salted swimming pool and its tropical garden, or the magnificent Royal Garden. The 10 suites of 73m2 are each one decorated in its proper style. They offer the comfort of a living room, an outside terrace, a king size bed and a big bathroom with bathtub and separated shower. The Deluxe Room of 38m2, overlooking the pool, and Superior, with a view on the Royal Garden, can be chosen with a king size or a twin bed. Meeting place for local artists, retreat for diplomats, nature lovers, writers, romantic tourists or nostalgic from a dream time, the Victoria Angkor is an arty and authentic hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Fastbooking, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Victoria Angkor Resort And Spa