A lovely hotel in a great location, next to the Royal Palace, a 10 minute walk to the night market and convenient for the road out to the Temples. We had a room that overlooked the pool which is stone lined and a comfortable temperature. The bar has a happy hour (50% drinks and complimentary canapes) which made the drinks very reasonable. The lobby is all you could ask for. All the staff speak good English and couldn't be more helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa, characterized by its typical colonial architecture, features 130 rooms overlooking the salted swimming pool and its tropical garden, or the magnificent Royal Garden. The 10 suites of 73m2 are each one decorated in its proper style. They offer the comfort of a living room, an outside terrace, a king size bed and a big bathroom with bathtub and separated shower. The Deluxe Room of 38m2, overlooking the pool, and Superior, with a view on the Royal Garden, can be chosen with a king size or a twin bed. Meeting place for local artists, retreat for diplomats, nature lovers, writers, romantic tourists or nostalgic from a dream time, the Victoria Angkor is an arty and authentic hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fastbooking, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Angkor Resort And Spa
- Victoria Angkor Hotel Siem Reap