This is a fabulous hotel. Pool area exceptional, one of our "tuk-tuk" drivers said it is the best in town. Rooms overlooking the pool wonderful view. Staff very friendly and my husband had his birthday whilst we were here and they all came out singing with a cake for him at breakfast as well as a card signed by many of the staff.
Happy hours are great value as all drinks half price and they put on canapés as well and keep topping up the bainmaries. They make terrific Margarita's.
Definitely would return to The Victoria if visiting Siem Reap in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa, characterized by its typical colonial architecture, features 130 rooms overlooking the salted swimming pool and its tropical garden, or the magnificent Royal Garden. The 10 suites of 73m2 are each one decorated in its proper style. They offer the comfort of a living room, an outside terrace, a king size bed and a big bathroom with bathtub and separated shower. The Deluxe Room of 38m2, overlooking the pool, and Superior, with a view on the Royal Garden, can be chosen with a king size or a twin bed. Meeting place for local artists, retreat for diplomats, nature lovers, writers, romantic tourists or nostalgic from a dream time, the Victoria Angkor is an arty and authentic hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Fastbooking, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Angkor Resort And Spa
- Victoria Angkor Hotel Siem Reap