We stayed in the hotel for 4 nights. It is a very well managed hotel with good restaurants and very friendly staff. They let us check in when we arrived early in the morning. We were late checking out, they were fine with that too. The breakfast buffet is incredible, with outstanding bread and sweet rolls. We had lunches there a couple times. The local dishes were fairly good. Pasta, sandwiches, and burgers were very decent too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa, characterized by its typical colonial architecture, features 130 rooms overlooking the salted swimming pool and its tropical garden, or the magnificent Royal Garden. The 10 suites of 73m2 are each one decorated in its proper style. They offer the comfort of a living room, an outside terrace, a king size bed and a big bathroom with bathtub and separated shower. The Deluxe Room of 38m2, overlooking the pool, and Superior, with a view on the Royal Garden, can be chosen with a king size or a twin bed. Meeting place for local artists, retreat for diplomats, nature lovers, writers, romantic tourists or nostalgic from a dream time, the Victoria Angkor is an arty and authentic hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Angkor Resort And Spa
- Victoria Angkor Hotel Siem Reap