I stayed at the Victoria for 3 days in December with my girlfriend and it was an amazing experience. We were feeling so good at the hotel that we had to drag ourselves to visit the impressive temples.
The overall scenery is magnificent, the place is very relaxing , the pool is gorgeous and do not miss the great buffet for breakfast.
Let yourself be pampered by every member of the friendly staff who will make sure that you are never left unattended. The management staff is really accessible and was on top of everything.
The size of the hotel is perfect providing every service you can think of while still succeeding in preserving an intimate and exclusive atmosphere.
I strongly recommend a stay at this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa, characterized by its typical colonial architecture, features 130 rooms overlooking the salted swimming pool and its tropical garden, or the magnificent Royal Garden. The 10 suites of 73m2 are each one decorated in its proper style. They offer the comfort of a living room, an outside terrace, a king size bed and a big bathroom with bathtub and separated shower. The Deluxe Room of 38m2, overlooking the pool, and Superior, with a view on the Royal Garden, can be chosen with a king size or a twin bed. Meeting place for local artists, retreat for diplomats, nature lovers, writers, romantic tourists or nostalgic from a dream time, the Victoria Angkor is an arty and authentic hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Fastbooking, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Victoria Angkor Resort And Spa