Angkor Paradise Hotel
US$50
US$49
US$151
US$144
All reviewspub streettuk tukbig swimming pooltop floorpool viewnight marketbreakfast buffetlovely hotelrooms are largeair conwould highly recommend this hotelegg stationenjoyable staystayed here for nightslovely poolloved this hotelnoodles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 February 2013

I stayed with my friend on the first week of February for 3 nights. It was a great hotel, big rooms, clean, great facilities, huge pool, lovely helpful staff, and great location. The hotel’s location is very near to the town center it take about 10 to 15 mn walk only. The breakfast was very lovely especially I could seat at the terrace next to swimming pool. This is a lovely hotel and I would stay here again and recommend it to others

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank Happi J
Reviewed 21 February 2013

This hotel is very near the city center just 10 mn walk to old market and night market. The room is big and has a nice balcony too. It cool and lovely set up.
We simply love this hotel, as it has big room with lovely balcony, it thinks all rooms have balcony. The room is cool. We also love the swimming pool, it is big and deep.

This is such a great hotel; the staffs are very helpful and friendly. Good breakfast and they offer a choice to seat air-cont restaurant or at their outdoor terrace which over look the big swimming pool. The room was spacious and too cool. Our room on the 4th floor, it has a nice view. This hotel is very near to old market and night market. Overall we were very happy with our stay and we will defiantly stay in this hotel again if we make our trip to Siem Reap.

Room Tip: room on 5th floor has bigger balcony
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank vietthuc
Reviewed 20 February 2013

As one client of Angkor paradise who use to conduct the workshop and stay in it as the family I would like to say this hotel really have excellence service as it has a big room, friendly staff and good access for people with disability and good access for internet.I would command to NGOs, INOs companies and ind individual people to use their service in this hotel as the price are good for yourself and your institution, especially they go a good view and big meeting room for devide participants into group. For family it is really good for your kids to swim and for us to do execersise and free Suna and steam it is good for ours health. I believe this hotel will continue their service for their clience. Wish all of you to enjoy your stay in this beautiful hotel and in the name of my organization I am looking forward to use their excellence service more in the near future.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Rath171271
Reviewed 6 February 2013

We booked here after seeing that it was rated highly on both Trip Advisor and Booking.com. There were a couple of mentions of poor air-conditioning and no hot water, but as they seemed to be isolated or old reviews, we thought the problems would have been fixed. Obviously the design of the air-conditioning is poor because the problems persist.

First the good points about the place:
1.The staff are friendly and genuinely want to help if there's a problem or a question.
2.Breakfast buffet is quite good (for this part of the world)
3.Rooms are spacious
4.Pool looks clean (no chance to try it yet!)

But:

1.There is no air conditioning in some areas of restaurant and foyer.
2.Air conditioning in the rooms is a joke. It is extremely noisy (at all fan-speeds) and ineffective. We sweated through our first night and complained. A very pleasant lady moved us to the only room of three that had cooled air. This is an upgraded room: the sleeping area is cool, the lounge is not. A/C in both are very noisy.
3.Bed in the first room was VERY hard - the present one is slightly more comfortable.
4.Hot water went cold towards the end of my shower on two afternoons. Maintenance man eventually got water to run warmer.
5.There are abundant supplies of mosquitos everywhere in the hotel, almost certainly because of the poor a/c.
We are paying Western prices for this hotel and therefore expected Western standards. Sadly this not the case.
How the place earned such high reviews is completely beyond me.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere. If you have to stay here, go for a room on a low floor; the staff say that rooms on high floors are very hot.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Roy H
Reviewed 2 February 2013

This was the best Hotel I have stayed during my travel in cambodia. My friend recommended this hotel so I went for it just thinking it will be like any other hotel.Firstly, i was impressed by the welcoming staffs with their greetings and smiles. The rooms were spacious with balconies facing the swimming pool.The decor in the room was just right and it shows that someone have put an effort on doing it. With a touch of cambodian style the hotel says it all.I had lunch and dinner in the restuarant and the food had excellent taste and was freshly made.The swimming pool was very clean with the right water temperature.
Over all i had a great stay and i highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Duluxe room
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo