“Worth it....”

Ranked #100 of 342 Hotels in Siem Reap
London, United Kingdom
“Worth it....”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

....for the price we paid. Although they got our rooms wrong on checking in they managed to sort it out quite quickly. The pool was amazing and the staff were very welcoming especially Mr Soni and Sukhom our waiter.
The only negative point was the temple tour guide we had arranged through the hotel was not very good, I would say to arrange your own guide as you can get a better one & cheaper.
Overall our stay was a great (:

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
4 Thank love2loaf

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (243)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Mahe Island, Seychelles
Reviewed 11 March 2013

My wife and I spent our vacation at Angkor Paradise Hotel and I can say that without a shadow of doubt, that this fine establishment is one of the Top 3 Hotels I have ever stayed in.

The front office manager were amazing, the check-in process was personalised and relaxing and when we got to our room, we were pleasantly surprised at the large size of the room and the sweet little balcony overlooking to the pool. The management team have together with their staff created a special environment where neatness, friendliness and honest proud smiles are the order of the day! Attention to detail, whether you are relaxing or just walking through the front door is amazing. This is a hotel which is hard to leave in the morning and lovely to return to after a hot day at the temples. I could not recommend it more highly.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank sivon B
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 10 March 2013

We have spent 4 days in Siem Reap during Chinese New Year from 9th to 13th of Feb 2013. We have chosen the Angkor Paradise Hotel based on the very good recommendations from my friends. After our stay at the hotel we can say without any doubts that all of the information which we were heard of were true. Our stay was just perfect from the beginning to the end. The staff were very friendly and warm welcome and never expect that they surprised my wife on her birthday by placing a delicious birthday cake in my room.

The staff starting from the hotels’ boys through to the managers was really professional, kind and always ready to help us.

In addition, i would like to thank you so much to Cardamon Hotel in Phnom penh which me and my wife spend one night. i regret that that we only have one night which is not enough to explore the beautiful city and enjoy the facilities for the city center hotel like yours.

I would definitely recommend Angkor Paradise Hotel and Cardamon hotel to my friend.

Best regards,

Mark & Emmalene.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Davis M
Bratislava, Slovakia
Reviewed 7 March 2013

Guys, if you ever have route to Siem Reap, we strongly recommend this hotel. Two days ago we returned from there. This is one of the most comfortable hotels, with staff, very kind, and polite, smiling and helpful people. Conditions in the hotel are more than perfect; It was a pleasure to be a guest at this hotel! I’ll definitely stay in this hotel again when we has trip comeback to Siem Reap.

Room Tip: If you choose room not on the top floor, you can avoid using A/C too long.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
4 Thank JanZilinaBratislava
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 March 2013

This was a clean and comfortable hotel apart from the fact that there was a bit of a pong in the bathroom and the 'clean' towels were decidely grubby.

The buffet breakfast was fine with a large selection of various types of food.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Babs720
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 27 February 2013

it is my first time staying at Angkor Paradise Hotel in Siem Reap. From the first day that i check in the staff are friendly and helpful. My first impression was, all the staff greeting in their smile and warm welcome.

The room is big, clean air-con and hot water are working very well. My room was facing to the pool view with big balcony.

I did have dinner one time during my stay and the food was very nice. I really enjoy my stay there. The hotel just 10 minutes walking to the city center, night market and pub street. I would stay there again If i have a chance visit Siem Reap for my future trip.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
4 Thank sothavrysan
Kampong Speu, Cambodia
Reviewed 22 February 2013

I stayed with my friend on the first week of February for 3 nights. It was a great hotel, big rooms, clean, great facilities, huge pool, lovely helpful staff, and great location. The hotel’s location is very near to the town center it take about 10 to 15 mn walk only. The breakfast was very lovely especially I could seat at the terrace next to swimming pool. This is a lovely hotel and I would stay here again and recommend it to others

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends