“Excellence!”
Review of Cool Sense Spa

Cool Sense Spa
Ranked #10 of 123 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Cool Sense Spa is centrally located in Siem Reap City. Our spa is specially designed to make you feel relaxing and fresh. Also, our well trained therapists will relieve your stress in a very traditional way by using natural products & herbs. Our Services included:- Traditional Khmer Massage- Food Reflexology Massage- Aromatherapy Massage- Back, Neck & Shoulder Therapy- Body Scrub- Manicure & Pedicure - All kinds of Waxing services- Luxury Facial Treatment Services- Luxury Day Spa Package Services. Special Offer : Free Pickup & Transfer by car
Reviewed 27 September 2012

I am so impressed with this spa. It is more expensive... But we Re talking about $8 for an hour of oil massage with complementary tea. The surrounds of the spa are peaceful, very clean and smells beautiful. Such a welcome santurary after the thirsty work of temple climbing

All reviews
"temple tour"
"two days"
"pub street"

Reviewed 24 September 2012

I had a thai massage and a foot massage at CoolSense and the service was very good. The spa is new and is very clean, and has a lovely, peaceful ambience. It's a little more than the $5 massages at the regular massage parlors, but the service, environment, and cleanliness well made up for the difference. Highly recommend it!

Reviewed 21 August 2012

I was drawn to this place because it looked new (I later found out it was only 2 months old in Aug 2012) and like a proper spa compared to all the dimly light much dodgier looking massage shops nearby Pub Street. Expect to pay USD $3 to $5 more than you would at the other massage shops in the area but you get what you pay for - private rooms, experienced and professional masseuses, lovely ambiance and clean surroundings. I chose the CoolSense Relaxing Massage which was wonderful and my travel mates who got the foot and back massages were impressed as well. I highly recommend this spa and would certainly go back there if I'm ever in Siem Reap again.

Reviewed 7 August 2012

I went to this SPA once and I have to say that I was impressed by the quality of the massage and the peaceful environment. I then came back the 2 following days and I was really happy with the service provided. I highly recommend this Spa if you are staying in Siem reap. It may look a little bit more expensive but it is definitely worth it!!