“Great massage in a good location”
Review of Cool Sense Spa

Cool Sense Spa
Ranked #4 of 112 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Cool Sense Spa is centrally located in Siem Reap City. Our spa is specially designed to make you feel relaxing and fresh. Also, our well trained therapists will relieve your stress in a very traditional way by using natural products & herbs. Our Services included:- Traditional Khmer Massage- Food Reflexology Massage- Aromatherapy Massage- Back, Neck & Shoulder Therapy- Body Scrub- Manicure & Pedicure - All kinds of Waxing services- Luxury Facial Treatment Services- Luxury Day Spa Package Services. Special Offer : Free Pickup & Transfer by car
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Cool Sense Spa is a very pleasant Spa to have a massage. The interior is very nice with individual or dual rooms, rather than the more usual big rooms of other massage spas in Siem Reap. The towels were also nice and soft and changed after each massage (not always the norm in Siem Reap).

The messages I had were with Dawin who is excellent. Personally I don’t like too hard a massage I prefer the relaxing type and they were perfect, but I am sure she is more than capable of a much stronger massage too.

The staff are also very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went here for massage based on tripadvisor reviews. We were very pleased. My husband got a great massage and mine was pretty good. The room we were in was comfortable with a/c, mellow music and appropriate lighting. All of the girls were very friendly and we enjoyed our time. Oh- and my pedicure was great!

Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Great massages and treatments. The ladies are all very nice and put a lot of effort in all treatments. We felt immediately very comfortable there.
We wish them all the best especially for the coming baby!!

Reviewed 22 February 2014

After a hard day's cycling this was the best way to relieve the tired muscles. Massage was great - highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

I had a great 4 hand massage at the Cool Sense Spa. The environment is relaxing and beautiful.
Loved it!